Hello everyone! Welcome back to BirthMay 2022! Today’s post is a wrap-up for BirthMay 2022.
In case you’re new, every May I blog every day and call it BirthMay! Why? Because it’s my birth month and I’m super extra.
Today’s post is the final BirthMay post, dedicated to linking every single post of this month!
BirthMay 2022 Wrap-Up
- Welcome to BirthMay 2022
- Coffee Chat
- Adopting a Rescue: 9 Months Later
- My Life Goals
- My Monthly Challenge Update
- Finance Friday: My Updated Budgeting Routine
- Casually Creative: Inspiration
- Declutter Diaries: Books
- Movies I’ve Watched: Midnight at the Magnolia, Set It Up, Can You Keep and Secret?
- How to Blog Every Day for a Month
- My Year 30 Goal Reflection: Create Peace
- My Year 31 Goal: Create Inspiration
- Finance Friday: Investing
- Casually Creative: Creation
- Declutter Diaries: Clothing
- TV Shows I’ve Watched Recently: Selling Tampa, Love is Blind, and Bridgerton
- 30 for My 30’s
- Reading President Obama’s Favorite Books of 2021 Pt. 1
- Ten Mini Book Reviews Pt. 20
- Finance Friday: Allocating My Savings
- Casually Creative: Share Your Creations
- Declutter Diaries: Stuff
- Movies I’ve Watched Recently: The Prom, Turning Red, and The Lizzie McGuire Movie
- TV Shows I’ve Watched: The 100 (Season 1), Selling Sunset (Season 5), and Get Organized with The Home Edit
- I Started a Bookstagram!
- Ten Mini Book Reviews Pt. 21
- Finance Friday: Setting Financial Goals
- Casually Creative: Support Creatives
- My Lively May
- My May Life
- BirthMay Wrap-Up (no link – it’s this post!)
So that’s a wrap on BirthMay! I’ve really enjoyed it this year and I’m so thankful you’ve joined me!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!