Hello everyone! Today, I figured I would share a few of my goals for 2022.
So I always share goals for both my blog and life, and I wanted to continue this in 2022. Here we go!
My 2022 Blog Goals
- Start Blogging in Spanish – I’ve had this goal for years, and I’d love to do this finally!
- Clean Up the Archives – I want to go back and clear out the old photos and posts! I have limited photo space in my WordPress plan, plus some of those photos are so ugly!
- Keep a regular blog schedule – Right now I blog twice a week but am thinking of switching back to once a week. I’ll have to think about if I really want to do that, but either way I want to pick one and stick to it.
- Share more of my learnings – I find that people reading my blog tend to prefer when I share posts on things I’ve learned. As in, sharing my experiences that they can relate to. That makes sense, since most people who share “tips for a successful blog” say that you should think about what is useful to your readers. I’ve never been focused on making my blog anything more than a personal blog but it’s nice when someone leaves me a comment to tell me that they were able to take away something from my post.
- Reach 8k views – I don’t really care about the views. Again, I do this for fun. But I figured that 8k would be a good idea since that’s what I did for 2021.
My 2022 Life Goals
- Reach a net worth of $100k – on one hand, that is a crazy amount. On the other, it seems crazy that I’m 30 and still haven’t reached that number. In the past year I really started analyzing my finances more closely and $100k is within reach. I am on track to reach that goal, and I am so grateful to be in this position.
- Write something new every month – I have a goal to write a short story every month this year, and I’m excited to do so.
- Train Fox – my sweet pup is such a good boy, but he didn’t have very good training when I adopted him and he still has a long way to go. He sits consistently but that’s about it. I want to work on his recall, teach him to go to his bed, and avoid any more accidents in the house!
- Start a business – I seriously need to start a business. I have a few ideas, but can’t seem to settle on one. I need to get a move on with this goal and take that leap.
- Move to Texas – I do think this is the year when this move has to take place. I’m just so over the midwest and need the change!
So that is my blog and life goals for 2022! Let me know what your goals are for the year.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!