Hello everyone! Today I’m wrapping up Blogmas!
I can’t believe how quickly it’s flown by! It feels like just yesterday I was facing 24 days of blogging with nothing but a calendar with 24 ideas written in. Sure, they changed quite a bit, but in the end that was a great relief to already have the ideas down. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from many Blogmases and BirthMays of the past, it’s that one should at least have their schedule and ideas planned out. So here they all are!
End of Blogmas 2021: Merry Christmas
- December 2021 Blogmas Coffee Chat
- Thursday Tales: My New Job(s)
- My 2021 NaNoWriMo Experience
- My 2021 Christmas Tree
- Self Care Sunday: My Weekly Personal Finance Review
- Update on my 2021 Goals
- Ten Mini Book Reviews Pt. 16
- My Work From Home Experience
- Thursday Tales: My Experience with Manifestation
- Adopting a Shelter Dog
- To the Passport of my 20’s
- Self Care Sunday: How Budgeting Works (or Doesn’t Work) for Me
- TV Shows I’ve Watched Recently: Selling Sunset, White Collar, and The Haunting of Bly Manor
- Fearless (Taylor’s Version) Album Review
- Thoughts on my 100 Books Reading Goal
- Thursday Tales: My Favorite Classes
- My Nine Best Instagram Pictures
- Struggles with Simple Living
- Self Care Sunday: Learning About Personal Finance
- Christmas Movies I’ve Watched This Year
- Red (Taylor’s Version) Album Review
- 2021 in Review
- Thursday Tales: Best of 2021
- End of Blogmas: Merry Christmas (This post!)
So thank you so much for joining me this year for Blogmas! I’ve had a lot of fun with all these posts and I love that you were here with me.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!
Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin‘ |Pinterest | Poshmark | Email