Hello everyone! Today, I have a handful of empties to share with you!
I tried to focus on using up the last little bit of my full sized products from the spring, and then use up as many little sample/travel sized items that I have. I think I did fairly well!
My 2021 Summer Empties
I used up 17 products! They are:
- L’Oreal Ideal Clean Cleanser – this wasn’t my favorite, but I was glad to finally use it all up
- L’Oreal Elvive Shampoo – I liked the scent enough but the product was meh
- Blistex SPF 15 Lip Balm – it was okay but not my absolute favorite. I think I liked the fact that it had a little color the best
- Lypsyl Lip Balm – I liked this! It wasn’t totally empty actually but it was pretty old so it was time to toss it
- Lancome Bath Gel – I really liked this but, from what I remember, it is a little pricey so I won’t be buying it again
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash – I hated this actually! It was so rough and took forever to use up
- Re-Nu Eye Contact Solution – I don’t use reusable contacts anymore so I have no use for this! Plus it’s super old so it’s time to toss it
- EVE NYC Hair Primer – I got this long ago as a sample free for review purposes and I remember I liked it
- Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser – I loved this cleanser! I’m so sad I used it up. I would repurchase but it is so pricey!
- Neutrogena Conditioner – I had this sample from a past hotel stay I think. I ran out of conditioner recently so you’re about to see a ton of conditioners come up!
- Paul Mitchell Conditioner – told you! I think I got this as a sample after a haircut or something.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Conditioner – another hotel stay, another conditioner. It was pretty good!
- Thann Aromatherapy Conditioner – not as good-smelling as the hand wash but still good!
- Benefit Posie Balm – it was pretty good, I liked the color!
- Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy with Charcoal – I liked this but I don’t think it was as whitening as I expected
- BareMinerals Prime Time Primer – I didn’t love it but it was fine
- Mrs. Meyer’s Body Wash – I didn’t care much for the scent, as it really didn’t seem like lavender to me, but I liked it enough.
So those are my empties! I loved that I was able to use up so many products and get rid of a few more containers! Hope you liked looking through my trash! LOL!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!