Hello everyone! I have quite a few empties to share with you this time!
I had a ton more but I didn’t save everything. I also have been snacking a lot more, which I really shouldn’t do. But for some reason I just keep snacking while I’m working! I guess that when I wasn’t working I was up and about moving around the house finding stuff to do. But now that I have to stay at my desk, there’s just more temptation to snack at it! Anyway, here’s some empties that I do have.
Beauty – Make Up
I was super hopeful I’d have more make up empties as I have a ton of stuff with just a tiny bit left, but alas, I could only use up two. Only one made it into the photo though, I’d completely forgotten the other.
So the pictured one is a tube of Maxmus Color Mascara. I got it in Mexico during my last trip and I had actually been using it prior to the pandemic, so I probably shouldn’t have used it again and just tossed it. I did try it a few times but it was actually pretty dried out and so I decided it was time to part with it. I don’t recall particularly liking it anyway since it’s a pretty heavy formula and the brush is big and clunky.
Another pre-pandemic mascara was a travel sized Marc Jacobs mascara. Same thing. It was dried out! But I do remember I liked it. I probably will not buy a full size as I have a lot of unused mascaras still and this one is pretty pricey.
Beauty – Skin Care
First up here is the Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Cleanser. I actually did like this cleanser a lot, although I’ll admit I don’t know much about the brand overall in terms of if it’s a good one or not. It does say on the bottle that it’s not tested on animals, so that’s good although I haven’t done more research into it. I got it as a gift from my mom as I mentioned that I needed a new cleanser so that’s why I didn’t research before getting it.
I also used up the Coola Classic Sunscreen with White Tea Moisturizer with SPF 50. I loved this sunscreen and I was sorry to finally use up the tube. I won’t be repurchasing, only because I already have another sunscreen that I use. But I really loved this one!
Recently I went through my old skin care and found some stuff that it’s fully finished but it’s open and therefore needed to be thrown out. Among them were:
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream, which I do remember I liked a lot
- E.L.F. Exfoliating Scrub, which I remember I didn’t really like
- Cosedix Pure C Vitamin C Mixing Crystals, which I thought were interesting and cool to use but I don’t think they did anything
- Dr. Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask, which I remember I really liked
- Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Wrinkle Cream, which I actually never really used and now I regret as a 30 year old
- Estee Lauder DayWear, which I remember I loved and repurchased multiple times
I know I said I wasn’t sharing the snacks, but I had to share some coffee empties that I loved.
First up is the Ethical Bean Coffee Classic Medium Roast. It was so good! And smelled great every time.
I also loved Gevalia Colombia Medium Ground Coffee. So good and I miss it so much!
I also thought I would share a creamer I really liked, the Fairlife Creamer with Hazelnut.
Here’s a few items that I didn’t really know what to put them under but wanted to share too.
- Olay Dual-Sided Body Cleanser, still using this one actually, but I wanted to throw out the packaging. I think this is a pretty okay product, which I got as a gift from my mom (who loves to give me stuff like this) but it has to much waste for me to really like that much to repurchase ever.
- Earth Therapeutics Reflexology Foot Massage, I liked it and the smell, and I should probably repurchase.
- Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray, I also loved this spray and I do really want to repurchase.
- Peony Rose & Vanilla Soap, I love the scent of the soap! I’m not sure what the brand is, but I got it at TJ Maxx.
- Thann Orange & Tangerine Hand Wash, I had gotten this from a hotel that I loved to travel to for my old job (pre-pandemic). I found an unused little tube of it and I still really love the scent. I believe someone once told me they sell the brand in Ulta so I might seek it out again.
- Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel, which was okay but I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Crest 3D White Toothpaste, which I do like.
- Colgate Optic White, which was okay.
- Pineapple Mojito Aromatic Diffuser, which I didn’t really like.
- Greenies Dental Treats with Blueberry, which I’ll admit I haven’t actually tried. My puppy niece seemed to be obsessed with them though! To the point that I accidentally trained her to expect one after every walk, and if she saw I was distracted and forgetting her treat she would bark once to remind me. And she never barks! So I guess she loved them!
- Up&Up 180 degree Duster Kit, I love the kit although I’ll admit I don’t use it as much as I should.
- Pure & Basic Hand & Body Lotion in Radiant Raspberry, which was okay.
- Caress Daily Silk White Peach and Orange Blossom Body Wash, which smelled great!
- Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Shampoo, loved it!
- Dove Lavender & Yogurt Foaming Hand Wash, which I did like!
So those are my empties! Actually, I have a bucket full of other products that I would classify as “disappointing products” so I might share those too.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!