Hello everyone! Today, I wanted to wrap up BirthMay!
I’ve blogged every day for the entire month, which is always a fun challenge. I do think that even though this year was pretty boring compared to past BirthMays as there were no travel posts this time, it was still really interesting and I think I managed to make it pretty introspective. Up until I started working anyway! Then my spare time really dwindled down quite a bit.
Oh! If you’re new here (newer than May 2020) you might be wondering, what’s BirthMay? Well, every year I blog every day in May because it is my birth month. I just figured it was something fun to do, and it has proven to be really enjoyable for me. This will be the fifth BirthMay on my blog! No matter how many BirthMays you’ve been through with me, thank you for being here this BirthMay and thank you for your support!
BirthMay Wrap Up
It’s always tough to say goodbye to daily blogging. It’s such a fun habit to write something every day. And, as I mentioned previously, it’s also a challenge. Coming up with 31 ideas, well maybe less since I always have the intro/wrap up along with the usual things like coffee chats, is always wild. Then, plans change constantly, new ideas come up, and so on.
As always, here’s the links for every BirthMay post I’ve done this month!
- Welcome to BirthMay
- If We Were Having Coffee
- Ten Mini Book Reviews Pt. 11
- Learning to Budget
- Slowing Down My Digital Life
- Thursday Tales: Undergraduate Adventures
- My Life Goals
- Social Issue Saturday: Women’s Rights
- Lessons From Quarantine
- Museums I’d Like to Visit
- Year 29 Goal Reflection: Live With Intention
- Year 30 Goal: Create Peace
- Thursday Tales: Study Abroad Trips
- 30 for My 30’s
- Social Issue Saturday: Animal Rights
- My WFH Desk Tour
- Musicals I Want to See
- My Vaccine Experience – Pfizer
- New Indoor Plants
- Thursday Tales: Event Planning
- Fun with Astrology – My Big 3
- Social Issue Saturday: Environment
- Adventures in Higher Ed: My First Week
- Favorite Museums in Chicago
- What’s In My Ballet Bag
- My Lively May
- Thursday Tales: My New Job
- Snapshots From Aquila
- Social Issue Saturday: Education
- My May Life
- BirthMay 2021 Wrap Up!
So those are all my BirthMay posts! I loved writing them all and had so much fun coming up with the ideas. I already have ideas for next year’s BirthMay but I am looking forward to go back to two posts a week in the meantime.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!