Hello everyone! Welcome to BirthMay 2020! Today, I wanted to wrap up BirthMay!
Since it’s the last day of May, that means that it’s the end of BirthMay! So here’s a list of all the posts this month below.
In case you’re new, BirthMay is my annual birthday celebration where I blog every day for the month of May. This is the fourth annual BirthMay and no matter how many BirthMays you’ve been here for, thank you for your support!
BirthMay 2020 Wrap Up
First off, I have to say that I’m so happy with how BirthMay went! I didn’t write nearly as many posts early as I thought I would, mostly because of the quarantine. I had a ton of posts planned around travel I’d been looking forward to and other experiences I had planned. Since that was all cancelled, I was left with a ton of posts planned that I suddenly had to scrap and replace. That also meant that I couldn’t spend as much time on other posts as a lot of those travel ones were supposed to be the “easy” ones where I could put up a few outfits from those days or just say what happened but ah well! It was still fun to find new ideas and figure out new plans.
So here’s all the posts from the month!
- Welcome to BirthMay 2020
- If We Were Having Coffee May 2020
- Self Care Sunday: Decluttering Beauty
- My Actual Life Goals 2020 Edition
- Musicals I want to See 2020 Edition
- Mini Beauty Reviews
- Quarantine Baking: Banana Bread
- Detroit: Become Human Video Game Review
- Spring OOTDs in Quarantine
- Self Care Sunday: Decluttering Closet
- My Year 28 Goal Reflection: Balance
- It’s My Birthday! 29 Things I’ve Learned by 29
- My Year 29 Goal: Live with Intention
- Quarantine Baking: Camo Brownies
- Grease the Musical Review
- Spring Florals in my Garden
- Self Care Sunday: Decluttering Entertainment
- Quarantine Cooking: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Tag Me Tuesday: Awesome Blogger Award #4
- Spring Book Unhaul
- Quarantine Baking: Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ten Mini Book Reviews Pt. 2
- Quarantine Cooking: Homemade Pizza
- Self Care Sunday: Decluttering Home
- MBA Reflection: One Year Later
- Quarantine Cooking: Broccoli Delight
- My May Life
- Quarantine Baking: Honey Cupcakes
- Quarantine Art
- My 2020 Bullet Journal Pt. 1
- BirthMay 2020 Wrap Up
Even if I didn’t expect the Q to still be a thing during BirthMay (in fact, I had no idea there would even be a Q at all when I started planning BirthMay way back in January), it was still fun to come up with ideas for BirthMay! This year may not have been full of adventure and travel posts, but I really think BirthMay helped me enjoy my time at home even more than I would have otherwise.
So those are all my BirthMay 2020 posts! Let me know which ones were your favorites that you might want to see more of. I’d love to know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!