Hello everyone! Welcome to BirthMay 2020! Today, I wanted to share some outfits I put together that I might have worn, if not for quarantine.
Actually I might still wear them, even if it’s just around the house. Or in the summer because it’s still mostly cold right now where I live, even though there are a few really nice days here and there.
In case you’re new, BirthMay is my annual birthday celebration where I blog every day for the month of May. This is the fourth annual BirthMay and no matter how many BirthMays you’ve been here for, thank you for your support!
Spring OOTD #1 – Floral Interview Outfit
The first outfit I put together is a nice floral interview outfit! I may be currently unemployed (thanks covid19) but I can still prepare for an interview! Oh, this might be a good time to mention that I didn’t put make up on or contacts in so that’s why my face is a hot mess in these photos!
- Top: black with pink floral blouse from White House Black Market
- Pants: Loft
- Shoes: Michael Kors Girls Flats
- Handbag: Kate Spade (graduation present from my mom!)
- Jewelry: Charming Charlie necklace (and earrings but you can’t even see them in the photo, whoops!)
Spring OOTD #2 – Fun Pink Outfit
I have this fun, pink outfit for if I was going out for the day! I am not, in fact, going anywhere, but if I was, this would be the outfit for me. I added a light rain jacket as it is spring and can be rainy.
- Top: pink blouse from Loft
- Jeans: Universal Thread (Target)
- Shoes: Rampage white, brown, and black flats
- Handbag: Micheal Kors pink bag
- Jewelry: antique necklace (gifted from my sister), pink dangle earrings from a FabFitFun subscription box (I believe the brand was Ettika?), I can’t recall where the ring is from but I think it was likely Charming Charlie or a FFF box too.
- Jacket: North Face windbreaker/rain jacket
Spring OOTD #3 – Casual Outfit
There’s always a need for a casual outfit! I would probably wear this one if I was going strawberry picking or something fun like that.
- Top: black sleeveless blouse from Loft
- Shorts: Jean shorts from Universal Thread (Target)
- Shoes: Converse
- Handbag: Micheal Kors navy blue bag
- Jewelry: Charming Charlie necklace, earrings, and hair scarf. Ring was gifted to me by my sister.
Spring OOTD #4 Version 1 – Fancy-ish Outfit
I accidentally put together two versions of this outfit. One was more of a fancy version, that I could possibly wear to go see a musical. (I don’t have a bag that really worked with this first version so I’d probably use my Kate Spade from the first outfit if I actually wore this out.)
- Dress: Loft
- Shoes: Michael Kors Black Suede Flats
- Jewelry: necklace was from a FFF box but I don’t recall the brand, earrings were a gift I believe so I’m not sure where they were from either!
Spring OOTD #4 Version 2 – Dressed Down Fancy-ish Outfit
Here’s the second version! I wanted to make it more casual but still look nice, so I added the jean jacket!
- Jean jacket: Loft
As you can see, I am not great at taking outfit photos but you get the idea! Which was your favorite outfit?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!