Hello everyone! Welcome to Blogmas Day 16! I’ve put together a list of the books I read in 2019 and wanted to share them with you today.
I always do a little book recap every year and wanted to keep it up this year too. I read 10 books out of a goal of 15. Of course, I am writing this before the end of the year so if I do manage to read any more I’ll come back and update this post as well as mark the book as read on my Goodreads (linked below).
Anything that I reviewed is linked!
- Queen Victoria’s Sketchbook by Marina Warner 3/5 stars – I had gotten this one at a used book sale at my local library and it was pretty cool but not my favorite.
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Abrom 4/5 stars – I had this from a high school assignment and still enjoyed rereading it.
- Fundamentals of Selling textbook 2/5 stars – I had this textbook from my sales class. Loved the class, hated the book.
- Wise Millennial by Peter Nobel Darrow 4/5 stars – I was sent this book and it was really interesting! Review is linked.
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis 3/5 stars – I didn’t really enjoy this book too much so I was disappointed as everyone had been raving about it.
- Sisterhood illustrated by Sarah Cray 4/5 stars – a gift from my sister! It was super cute.
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas 5/5 stars – Loved this one!
- Fixing the Fates by Diane Dewey 4/5 stars – I was sent this book and really appreciated it and Dewey’s story. I linked the review.
- Finding the Wild Inside by Mary Kay Hagar 4/5 stars – I was also sent this book and it was a really interesting and creative book! I liked my review there as well.
- Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigan 5/5 stars – I didn’t review the cookbook as a whole but I did try a recipe that I posted!
Even if I didn’t meet my goal, it was still fun to read all these books and I’m glad they came into my life one way or another!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!
Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Bloglovin‘ |Pinterest | Poshmark | Email |
I love seeing book posts, always gives me good ideas of what to read next
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hope I was able to give you at least one new idea! 🙂