Hello everyone! Welcome to Blogmas day 12! Today I’m sharing some stocking filler/gift ideas for bloggers.
I love reading gift guides so I figured I’d do a stocking filler guide for you in case you either a) want to gift some fellow bloggers something fun or b) want to pass this post along to whoever might need ideas for what to get you. *Girl Shrug Emoji*
Stocking fillers for all bloggers
First up, here’s some ideas to get you started! I think these ideas would be good for any blogger – or anyone else really!
- Colorful pens – because they make jotting down blog post ideas so much more fun!
- Useful desk items – because we spend so much time writing or reading posts!
- Blue light blocker glasses
- Pair of earbuds
- Props for photos – since we’re always searching for more! Here’s some other ideas for this one:
- Fake flowers for the season
- Tiny fairy lights
- Fun fabric for backdrops
Stocking fillers for…
Here’s a few ideas for some more specific bloggers!
Beauty bloggers are constantly in need of new products to try for reviews or to find the best new items. Here’s some ideas that you could get at the drugstore or splurge a bit if you want! Either way, they’re sure to be appreciated.
- Nail polish – lots of brands do gift sets of mini bottles for a fun variety
- Foundation sponge
- Make up brushes
- Dry shampoo
- Fun hair ties
The key to the bookish bloggers is knowing what fandom they are really enjoying at the moment or their all time favorite. That’s how they’ll know you’ve been paying attention and putting a lot of thought into their stocking!
- Bookmarks to go with their favorite book at the moment
- Gift card to go to the movies (especially if a movie adaptation of their favorite book is coming out soon)
- Pre-order a book they’re excited about
- A version of their favorite book they might not have (either an exclusive version, new edition, or even from a different country)
- Measuring spoons/cups
- Cupcake cups and toppers
- Oven mitt set
- Fun ice cube tray
- Common kitchen tools – bonus points if you know something they need that maybe broke recently or needs replacing
Of course, you can use these ideas for just regular gifts! It doesn’t have to be stockings for it to still be fun. Leave any additional ideas in the comments below!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!