Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing the second and last Self Care Sunday post of this year’s BirthMay, what I would include in a self care subscription box!
This is my third annual BirthMay! What is BirthMay, you ask? Well I blog every day in May because it’s my birth month! I started BirthMay in 2017 and did it again in 2018 so I knew I had to do it again this year.
I am a little sad that we only got two Self Care Sunday posts this year, since my birthday was on a Sunday and took up one of those spots. Maybe I’ll have to do a bonus one later!
So this post is a continuation of the Self Care Kit I posted earlier this month. The goal of this box would be to restock or even revamp the kit so it’s not stale and boring instead of reinvigorating.
First, let’s review the list!
Part of the box would be items to restock the box after use. I’m imagining the box would be quarterly so it’d probably contain the following:
- Quarterly magazine created for the box – it would also have tabs separating a section for each month too
- Each section would also have a unique journal page for that month
- Healthy snacks to try
- Tea samples
- Four products made up of some combination of face masks, bath bombs, candle, or other bath products of different scents (packaged separately in case of allergies to any scents so you could give them away safely if needed)
- New pen for that journal page
There would also be some fun items per season! I’m thinking some ideas would be the following:
- Lighter fabric robe for warmer weather
- Small work out item like a yoga mat or jump rope
- Pedicure set – to get the toes ready for the beach and/or pool
- New water bottle – staying hydrated is important for the body!
- DIY bath bomb kit
- New coffee/tea mug
- Fuzzy socks – because those would be fun to get periodically
- Soft throw blanket
- Occasional Items – could be any season!
- Essential oils – I don’t use them and don’t see the appeal but I know lots of people swear by them so I’d want to still add them from time to time
- Hair products – either actual hair care products or things like head bands to keep hair out of the way of masks would be great
Of course, those items would probably revolve around a theme so that would be fun to think of and try to cater to. I do love subscription boxes so that’s how this idea came to mind! Wouldn’t it be fun to get a box dedicated just to you taking time for you?
And that’s what I’d put into a self care subscription box! If you were actually to get this box, would you be excited? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!