Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing my seasonal bucket list for spring and an update on winter’s bucket list.
It’s so fun to do these seasonally, I really like keeping up with them!
Update: Winter Bucket List
So let’s start with the update on how I did in winter.
Get A’s in my Leadership and Corporate Finance Classes Well I got an A- in Leadership so not quite. I did get an A in Corporate Finance (the waste of a class). I’m pretty sure that happened so I wouldn’t complain even more but ah well. So why did I cross this off? Well I feel that I gained so much from my Leadership class and after talking with a friend, an A- is still pretty good and I do want to celebrate it. I’m hard on myself, but it’s still a good grade at the end of the day! Book a flight I did it! As you know I went to Mexico and put up Part 1 and Part 2 of my trip on my blog already. Visit at least once for Six Flags Holiday In the Park Did this one!
- Sell my first item on Poshmark!
Nope… I’ve pretty much have given up on Poshmark so maybe that’s why. I haven’t shared anything new or any of the older things in long time. Plus my shop was “on vacation” for awhile due to my trip. My link to my Poshmark here!
- Catch up on my Goodreads Goal.
Alas, I did not make it to this one, I only read 12/20 books in 2018. I think school definitely took up a huge amount of time since I had classes every semester, even the J-term and summer, so I couldn’t make it.
See at least one musical I did see a two! I saw Avenue Q as well as Fiddler on the Roof, both of which I reviewed! You can click those links to get to my reviews of each.
- Do a mini Christmas photoshoot!
Alas I ran out of time to do this. Hopefully I can get one done next year.
- Create a blog business plan
I started one, but didn’t finish it as, again, school got in the way. Maybe I’ll work on it again, but honestly, I think my blog is good just the way it is for now.
Work on my year goal – “Get it done” Technically this one did get done (hahaha) but also is ongoing for the year. However, I already feel that it’s a habit and I love it!
So I only did 5 of 9 so that’s disappointing but I think that’s how it usually goes. Maybe spring will be better though?
Spring Bucket List
Here’s my new goals!
- Get A’s in my Sales and Project Management classes
- I’m hopeful that I can get A’s in the classes, but we shall see! The sales final might be a little tough and in project management it doesn’t look like my group is any good so far. But we’re keeping an open mind.
- See at least one musical
- I’m hoping to see Anastasia but I’m worried that I missed the window to buy the ticket and it might be sold out. Usually there’s still resale tickets but they’re so expensive! I’ll have to check.
- Complete BirthMay
- I plan to do BirthMay again this year (I blog every day in May because it’s my birthday month) so I need to finish up my schedule and start working on everything!
- Start a workout routine
- I really want to get back in shape. I have for awhile but just haven’t had time. Once school is done, I have no excuse! My goal is to workout at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I’m thinking I might try a mix of running, pilates, and yoga.
- Plan my next trip
- Ah, the travel bug! I have actually had a flight booked for Houston and San Antonio for about a week now. I’m flying to Houston next month for work, and San Antonio for fun! Right now I’m looking on Instagram for ideas of what places I want to see and trying to book a place to stay at within a certain budget. So far, finding a good place is proving to be a little difficult but I have a few options in mind so far. It’s a little stressful as right now I’m waiting for Airbnb to fix an issue so I can book one place instead of split stays between 2-3 places but if I have to do split stays it’s not the end of the world. I’m hoping it’ll be that place I have my eye on though.
- Redecorate my home office – on a budget!
- I love decorating but hardly ever give my time and energy to it. At this time, my home office hasn’t really changed in a couple of years and it’s a little boring. Plus when I did it, I didn’t buy anything new for it, just used what I already had. I want to redecorate but looking to spend no more than $200 on it I think. Even then that’s quite a bit so we’ll see what I find!
- Celebrate my graduation!
- This is a big one. I’m going to have my MBA by the end of the season and I’m so excited for it! I’m going to do something nice for it, I’m sure. I do need to request the day off though, or at least half a day as it’s an evening ceremony!
- Focus on positivity
- I’ve decided I don’t need negativity in my life, so here’s to positivity! It’s exhausting, I’m not going to lie but I want to remain committed so it’s here. Should I make that a separate blog post/series? I’m thinking yes!
- Work on my year goal – “get stuff done”
- Once again, this is ongoing!
So that’s my new Spring Bucket List! Tell me, what’s on yours?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!