Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing with you the make up and skin care I’m traveling with this year.
Last year I shared the beauty items I was taking and you guys seemed to really enjoy that so I figured I’d do the same this year!
I am going to be in Mexico (actually, I’m already there by the time you read this) for two weeks, so I did pick up a few new items to take along with me.
I do have more than I expected to need, as my plans were to buy most of the toiletries upon arrival for stuff like shampoo, body wash, etc. However, it does take time to get to an exchange place for money and such so my mom suggested it would be best to just take travel sizes of things and buy more later if needed. So I’ll add those items here too.
- Primer – Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Foundation – Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
- Concealer – Kat Von D Lock It Concealer in M27 Warm
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlight – Urband Decay Naked Flushed Contour Palette
- Eyebrows – Benefit Goof Proof
- Lip Balm – Sephora Rose Lip Balm
- Lipstick – Tresitique in Florence Fig & Laura Mercier Spiced Rose
- Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume
- Eye Primer – Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Eye Shadow – Urban Decay Naked Basics
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter
- Setting Powder – Kat Von D Lock It in Translucent
- Cleanser – Philosophy Purity
- Exfoliator – Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliator
- Micellar Water – Garnier SkinActive
- Face Toilettes – No 7 Quick Thinking Wipes
- Day Moisturizer – Coola Sport White Tea Moisturizer with SPF 50
- Night Moisturizer – Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- Perfume – Gucci Bloom
- Hand Lotion – Soap & Glory Hand Food
- Deodorant – Schmidt’s Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant
- Deodorant – Secret Fresh Deodorant
- Body Wash – Soap & Glory Clean on Me
- Shampoo & Conditioner – Thann Aromatic Wood
- Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brown Hair
- Cotton Rounds
- Contacts & Glasses
- Meds – motion-sickness, anti-sickness, pain, tummy
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Tooth floss
- Face brushes
- Bare Minerals Flawless Face
- Urban Decay Optical Blurring Foundation Brush
- Lysol Spray and Wipes
As for the actual travel part of it? I have a plastic zippered bag with an airplane on it from Sephora for the liquids in my carry on. I also have a plastic bag that can be sealed for the liquids and other items I won’t pack in my carry on. Finally, I have a fun floral and pink Benefit make up bag that I got as a gift with purchase once. It has all the stuff I want in my carry on that is not liquid.
So that’s my travel make up and skin care, as well as a few extra pieces! Let me know what you can’t travel without!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!