Hi everyone! Welcome back to Blogmas! I’m showing you my Christmas make up look and the 19th item in the Blogmas Advent Calendar!
So real quick, here’s all the products I used for my look!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte in 104 Golden Beige
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in M25 Warm
- Benefit Blush in Rockateur
- Laura Mercier Shimmer Block in Peach Mosaic
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in 6
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate
- Morphe Jewel Crew 9c Eyeshadow Palette: Hidden Gem and Fool’s Gold
- Sephora Eye Pencil in 33 Love Affair
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in 10 Noir
- Besame Brightening Vanilla Powder in Translucent
- Urban Decay All Nigher Setting Spray
- Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon in Florance Fig
It looks like a lot less than what I thought it would! Oh, below is the eyeshadow palettes, the shimmer bloc, and the blush. The Chocolate one is upside down because I wanted to avoid the mirror, my bad!
And here’s the finished look!
I do need to practice taking photos of my makeup, so something to keep in mind! I didn’t get a proper eyeshadow picture at all but it was nice and purple. I also had to throw a “smooth” filter on because unfortunately this look ended up looking a little dry so I definitely should have exfoliated beforehand but otherwise I did like it!
Advent Calendar Item #19
The 19th item in the Blogmas Advent Calendar is…
A perfume rollerball! I have the Gucci Bloom here and I’d love to select something similar to it, as I do love this scent. I know perfume is such a personal preference so hopefully most people would like it but otherwise it would make a good little gift!
So that was my Christmas make up look! I suppose it is a little non-traditional to have purple but I just felt like it was a purple sort of day! What kind of fun makeup looks do you like to do for Christmas? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!