Hi everyone! Today’s Tag Me Tuesday is the Mystery Blogger Award! This is my 6th nomination for the award. This nomination came from the amazing Hunida, who has an amazing blog all about her life. She’s very sweet and her posts make me want to visit Las Vegas (the Venetian looks amazing AND her cooking posts always sound delicious soooooo basically I’m inviting myself over for dinner) so if you haven’t check out her blog yet you should!
I have missed tags. It feels like forever since I’ve done them! So here’s the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate other people to receive this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- (Weird/funny) Are you able to poop in public restrooms?
Yes, and I find it weird that some people can’t? I mean, it’s not like it’s an option, you have to do it eventually. And everyone does it! I’m really confused as to why some people can’t. Although I’m also not curious enough to ask anyone why!
- What are your favorite foods in the breakfast category?
Hmmmm, I’m not a huge breakfast fan (I know, I’m the only one!) but usually I like fruit for breakfast.
- What is your favorite brand and style of pens? How about pencils?
I can’t recall the brand but I like the pens that have a bold stroke of ink in them. Reliability is important too because I hate it when it runs out of ink randomly and then it comes back like three letters later. As for pencils, I don’t ever use them! I only use pens!
- What do you do when you have a really bad headache?
Depends. If I’m at work I drink water because that’s usually it or I grab my headphones and listen to ASMR. At home I go to bed, pull up the blankets, and then grab my iPad to watch some YouTube. Usually also ASMR because it really helps my headaches!
- Do you use a laptop, desktop, cell phone, or tablet to blog on?
I much prefer my laptop for blogging but I can do it from my cell phone or tablet if I need to. I think the order is laptop, phone, tablet. Mostly because I’m a really fast keyboard typer and so it just seems soooooo inefficient to type on a phone or tablet for anything longer than a text.
3 Things About Me
I mean, I feel like you know so much about me! This is always hard!
- I usually don’t wear rings even though I would love to. I have this worry that the ring will get stuck over my finger and the doctors will have to cut my finger off. Although my mom says that they would cut the ring off before they cut my finger off.
- Actually this might be a part 2 of the first one but I’ll count it as separate. So I actually have really skinny fingers and I usually can’t find my ring size anyway. I wear a size 5 in rings but usually the smallest I can find in stores is size 6. So it really won’t get stuck as it’s too big but I still worry!
- My favorite animal of all time is a beluga whale. My sister got me a mug with a beluga on it from an aquarium where she works for my birthday. It’s soooooo cute!
I am going to leave this open to anyone who wants to participate, especially if you haven’t done this award before! I do this for a few reasons. One, is that I usually do so many tags that I don’t want to overwhelm people with nominations. I tend to pick the people that I talk the most with. Two, I know not everyone does them or already gets a lot of notifications for tags and I don’t want to annoy someone that doesn’t do tags with a nomination. But if you want to do a tag just let me know!
If you do want to do this one, feel free and answer Hunida’s questions. I loved them!
My Best Post
It’s hard to tell because I don’t think there’s one comprehensive place to see everything at once but I would say probably my Travel Makeup and Skin Care post. That gets more views long term than most of my other posts do so I guess everyone liked it!
So what is your favorite brand/style of pens or pencils? Let me know, I’m curious now!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!