Hi everyone! Today I’m continuing the Self Care Sunday posts with some ideas you can do in a social setting.
Actually now that I think about it I think there’s a lot of overlap from this post to last week’s post but ah well, we’re forging on ahead!
Real quick, I think I’ve forgotten to include this in a few posts but BirthMay is my daily blogging for May as it’s my birth month! Also don’t forget to leave any questions for my q&a that I have planned for tomorrow!
Okay here we go!
- Go on a coffee/tea date with a friend – sometimes talking things out and spending time with someone that you enjoy is a great relief! I know I always feel much better talking through things and having someone listen and give me their thoughts on stuff.
- Head out to the local or your favorite library – sometimes they have fun events but even if they don’t you can still have a great time and pick up something that you like or want to explore.
- Check out a small event in the area – sometimes it can be hard to get out and go to something big or overly exciting but maybe going to a local farmers market, plant sale, or town festival can be something more low key to lift your spirits.
- Invite a friend over for a spa night – or any other fun ideas to do at home. You could also do some arts and crafts or a tv marathon of Tiny House Hunters along with a glass of wine. If you don’t feel like leaving the house you don’t have to!
- Go shopping! – but remember to set yourself a reasonable budget. And stick to it! I’m all for a good session of retail therapy.
And that’s all I have! Like I said there’s some overlap but it’s okay!
Don’t forget to leave your questions for the Q&A tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!