Hi everyone! Today for Tag Me Tuesday I’m doing the One Lovely Blog Award! This is my third nomination for the award. This time I was nominated by Liz, from Dear Blog,… Love Liz. Liz is a lovely person and who is from the Chicagoland area (like me!) and writes about all sorts of amazing posts so definitely check out her blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- You must include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people to this award.
Facts About Me:
- I’m doing my last final tonight for the spring semester! Once that’s over that means I’ve completed my first year of grad school. I’m halfway through to my MBA.
- While writing a few blog posts (this one and the previous two) I’ve been watching vlogs about people who convert vans into mobile homes and go around the Americas. Also tiny houses. I’m so jealous and now I’m wondering how I could make that work. But before that I was looking at 5+ bedroom ranch homes in Texas sooooooo not very well is my guess.
- I was thinking of upgrading to a Playstation 4 for my birthday (which was over the weekend, woohoo! I’m 27!) but considering I barely use my Playstation 3 I decided to hold off awhile longer.
- I have bought so many desserts lately it’s not even funny. Seriously! I’m currently super obsessed with brownies which means my new carb free lifestyle has not been going well.
- I am trying to plan a NOLA trip in the fall. I’m really just waiting for my days off to be approved so I can book my flight and start looking for somewhere to stay. I’m hoping for an Airbnb but we shall see.
- I am also considering buying a silk pillowcase so that’s how well the minimalism that I want to start incorporating in my life is also going. Clearly I’m having trouble sticking to things right now.
- I’ve started wearing sandals which means that when it’s cold my toes aren’t happy but usually the weather has been cooperating! It’s nearly summer!
You! If you’d like to do this tag please feel free! It’s quite fun and I recommend!
So that’s the One Lovely Blog Award!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!