Hi everyone! I am back with another Tag Me Tuesday today. This time with the Unique Blogger Award! This is the third nomination I’ve gotten for this award. I was nominated by the lovely Jamie at Don’t Give A Jam, who has singlehandedly added Boston into my list of cities I want to visit. Her posts revolve around fashion, her adorable pets, and she has a huge love of baseball (this one mostly comes from her snapchat as she’s always at a game!).
So when you’re reading this, I’m in Houston! Feel free to visit my Instagram or Snapchat (StarringPamela at both) to see what I’m up to as I’m sure I’m updating them both a lot. I’m writing this before I leave and I’m so excited!
Okay, onto the tag!
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for the award
- Ask 3 questions
- If all of your friends moved to Mars, would you go with them?
Hell yeah! I’ve always wanted to go to space so I would pretty much take any opportunity to go, and if my friends were all going then I’m all for it!
- What’s your go-to happy color to wear?
Like a really hot pink. I look great in that color!
- Tell us about the best thing that happened to you this week!
My trip to Houston! It’s been a stressful week leading up to it and I’m having to do a lot to make it work anyway both work and school related but I love that I have this chance to go.
- What do you look for when you find a new blog to decide if you will follow or not?
- Do you prefer hot or cold drinks?
- Tell us the best thing that happened to you this week! (I love this one so much I have to pass it along!)
I’m leaving this one open to anyone who wants to do this. If you want to do this tag just comment “Tag Me!” and I’ll officially tag you or just go ahead and do it!
So that’s the Unique Blogger Award! Thank you for the nomination Jamie, it’s been fun!
So what’s the best thing that has happened to you this week? Let me know by either doing the tag or answering below!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!