Hi everyone! Tag Me Tuesday is back! This time with the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was tagged for this twice last month by both Amanda and Jamie. Both of these ladies are amazing! Amanda blogs all about lifestyle, travel, and fitness. I love seeing posts on her adventures and she’s from Scotland so I think that automatically adds like a million cool points. I feel like I’ve known Jamie for forever at this point. She has a lifestyle blog and never fails to make me smile reading her posts. Seriously! Jamie not only puts together fabulous outfits for herself but also for her adorable hamster Kyrie from time to time and I live for those posts. Check these ladies out if you haven’t already!
So let’s get to these questions! I haven’t done a Tag Me Tuesday in such a long time and I’ve missed it! To be honest a big reason I didn’t prioritize these is because I noticed people weren’t that interested in them anymore but I find them fun and I’m always flattered that someone thought to nominate me so I decided I’m going to go back to doing them anyway.
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is your favourite past time?
Oh I have so many! Right now mostly musicals and museum visits. Oh and Netflix.
- What is your main goal for 2018?
Travel more. This goal came out of nowhere actually. My mom decided she wanted to go to Mexico, decided in January, and we were on the plane in February! Plus I just booked my hotel for Houston for a work event so while that’s maybe not a strictly for fun event I will still be traveling. I need to plan something for June to keep up the every other month pattern I have going on.
- Name a country you’ve always wanted to visit.
Egypt. I’ve always wanted to see the pyramids in Giza.
- What is your dream job?
Secretary of State or President of the United States.
- Are you watching any series’ just now?
Yes! I’m watching a few. Most recently is One Day at a Time, also Liv and Maddie, The Crown, and Madam Secretary.
- What is your favourite television programme?
Ever? Probably Parks and Recreation. I’m Leslie Knope and super in love with Ben Wyatt.
- Name something you are thankful for.
My family. I’d be nothing without them!
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I would definitely change how lazy I am. I can be so lazy sometimes!
- Who are/is your favourite Sports Team?
FC Barcelona! Oh and the Chicago Cubs because my friend Erin would kill me if I didn’t mention them.
- Name something that makes you happy.
Getting stuff done! This week I had my homework done by Sunday night, I got a lot done at work today, and am writing this post a whole one day before (which is a lot earlier than I have been doing), so I’m happy.
- Have you got any exciting plans coming up?
Next month my mom and I are going to see a musical for her Mother’s Day present. It’s based on a movie so she’s more excited than I am since I haven’t seen the movie and I don’t really plan to in case I hate it LOL. (I don’t like to say the names of the musicals before I see them in case something goes wrong. I don’t know why, I’m not even superstitious normally!)
- Movies or TV?
TV. Movies are just too long for me usually!
- What is your favorite breakfast?
Coffee with cookies. I love them both, especially together!
- Candles or room spray?
Candles. I feel like room sprays just disappear so fast but maybe I’m not using the right ones. And actually now that I think about it candles have such a high danger factor I’m surprised I like them!
- What do you like to do to relax?
I watch way too much YouTube and Netflix or read a book.
- Ketchup or mustard?
Oh but I like them both! I guess I would have to pick mustard as I just really find the taste so interesting.
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
I don’t know if I believe in this one exactly but I do have a suspicion that pharmaceutical companies have the cure to many diseases but chose to withhold them. Also my friend John thinks Avril Lavigne is a clone.
- Video games or board games?
- What is your favorite makeup item?
Setting powder I think. I love the big fluffy brush I get to use with it!
- Summer or winter?
If I had to pick one over the other maybe summer because even though I love winter I hate driving in snow and I’m having major Six Flags withdrawals.
- What’s your favorite hobby (besides blogging)?
Going to musicals for sure. I love them!
- Hoodies or cardigans?
Cardigans probably. I can escape from them more easily.
- What is your main goal of 2018?
- Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
- What is your favorite organizational style?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is one touristy thing in your hometown that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
- Do you have any surprising hobbies?
- Favorite type of socks?
- Do you have one go-to handbag or change them up often?
- What is something you’re looking forward to this week?
- What is the most recent song you’ve listened to?
Of course, if I tagged you and you don’t want to do this tag you certainly don’t have to. I know not everyone does tags and I do try to only tag people that have done them recently to make sure I’m not annoying anyone with tags.
And if I didn’t tag you but you want to participate, please feel free!
So let me know something you’re doing this week that you’re looking forward to. I’d love to know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!