Hi everyone! I have one more product empties to share with you of body, bath, and a few other random little things I’ve used up! I previously did my beauty empties and skin care empties so I had to finish it up before the end of Blogmas!
Oh, I have to say I’m quite disappointed about something unrelated to these empties. Today at work I was asked to go to work an event in the DC area the first weekend in January. It’s an event that I would have liked to go to (even though if you work you really don’t get to see much of the event) and in an area I want to see (although again, you don’t get to see much). However I start my J-term class that exact weekend so I had to say no. I’m really down about it because it is a missed opportunity but honestly, school comes first for me. It’s something that my parents always stressed and what I decided when I went back to school. My bosses, who both are very supportive, 100% understood and I’m very flattered that they offered the opportunity to me first after the event specialist couldn’t go (she was ultimately the very first choice) because they knew it was an event I would enjoy seeing. I’m gutted but I’m hoping to still be able to go to Houston in April as I did earlier this year (depends on my spring classes).
Either way, one of my coworkers (John, I’ve mentioned him before) is going to go and I made him promise that he would snapchat me from the event. So I still win because one of my friends gets to go and have a great onsite experience AND I get snaps from the event. Plus I knew this would happen sooner or later. The event planning industry is travel heavy at times so I knew I would only have to turn down more opportunities if I waited anymore. And maybe if I’m still working at my department next year I’ll be able to go! Positive thinking only!
Okay, I should get back to the actual purpose of this post, my empties! Like I said above, it is body and bath products plus a couple other things I’ve used up (nails and candles).
I was originally going to split up the products but ultimately I decided that I didn’t have enough of the miscellaneous products to keep them separate. So you get a slightly larger than normal (for me anyway) empties post. I take forever to use up products and I’m sure I’ve thrown out a few accidentally. Whoops.
Here’s what I do have though!
I literally use mountains of this. Don’t judge me.
- Secret Outlast & Olay Completely Clean: I liked this deodorant however I’m trying to move towards more natural ones. Apparently aluminum is bad for you in deodorants (probably in general) and I’m too scared to learn why. So I will not repurchase this.
- Tom’s of Main Long Lasting Deodorant Tea Tree: Okay I loooove tea tree but this deodorant was a total fail for me. It seriously smelled so bad when I used it so this isn’t even empty. And I will not repurchase.
- Tom’s of Main Naturally Dry Natural Powder: Soooooo I totally thought this was aluminum free until I actually read the label. Which sucks because I used these two, plus another that is nearly empty, and I already repurchased again. So I finally Googled it and it turns out the FDA doesn’t think it’s unsafe. I’m not sure if I’ll try to look for an aluminum free one again because the previous attempt didn’t go well (my nerves make me super sweaty) but if you know of any aluminum free ones that may work let me know! Also, I’ll be reading labels more closely now…
- Tom’s of Main Luminous White with Fluoride: I feel like fluoride is another one of those things that I’ve heard isn’t good for you but considering it’s in the water can you really avoid it anymore? Anyway, I’ve used tons of toothpastes from Tom’s but it looks like I’ve only kept this one. I thought it was good but it wasn’t my favorite from Tom’s. I don’t think I’ll repurchase since I actually found a Crest toothpaste I love since then.
- Up & Up Moisturizing Shave Gel Strawberry Tangerine: This was fine, but I haven’t loved it enough to repurchase. Actually I’ve been using conditioner now to shave and I think that’s been working even better!
- Lush Charity Pot: I finished this up long ago and I did like it a lot but the smell wasn’t my favorite. Either way I loved that it was supporting such a good cause but I don’t have a Lush anywhere near me. There is one in the mall by my college but I haven’t gone as it’s always so busy anyway and I am sure by the time I got to the mall, out of my car, and set foot in the store it’d be be time to turn around and go to class!
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter: I absolutely love the smell of this body butter but lotions with strong fragrance don’t really go well with my skin (it just dries it out even more and makes it more itchy) so I haven’t bought another body butter from this brand.
- Up & Up Nail Polish Remover Strengthening: I have already repurchased! I think this remover works great and gets the polish off really quickly. I don’t do my nails too often though as they chip really easily but I do like it.
And now for the rest of the items!
- Suave Honey Infusion Strengthening Conditioner: I did like this at the time but I don’t use conditioner anymore. Well that’s not entirely true, I do use conditioner on occasion, maybe once every few days or so and only on the ends. And I use it to shave as mentioned earlier. I haven’t repurchased this one and likely won’t.
- Bath & Body Works Paris Shower Gel: I love this scent so much. I have used this on and off for years so while I haven’t repurchased it yet, I know I will eventually.
- Soft Soap Peony & Plum: I adore the smell of peonies so I have repurchased this soap sooooo many times. I only have one bottle of it but I know I’ve used a couple. I haven’t repurchased yet I don’t think as I wanted to try something new and I have a sample hand wash I want to try but I do like it.
- Bath & Body Works Pink Grapefruit: This one was an exfoliating hand wash and I did like it but have not repurchased. My sister once judged me for having two hand washes even after I explained one was exfoliating and one wasn’t.
- Zoella Fizz Bar: I finally tried a Zoella product! I’ve loved her Vlogmas, as always. Anyway, I did like this fizz bar. It doesn’t have an overpowering scent which is nice but I should have used both bars in one bath as I borrowed my mom’s tub which is ginormous.
- Bath & Body Works London Calling: this candle was tea and lemon and smelled absolutely amazing! I haven’t repurchased because I have a ton of candles and I need to wait until I use a few more before I let myself set foot into another B&BW store but I really enjoyed it.
- Bath & Body Works Sandalwood Citrus: clearly there was a theme when I was using these candles. I loooooved this scent too! I think it was a more subtle version of London Calling , more of a mature smell while the other one was really powerful (for being so small). Again, I’ve banned myself from the stores so I can’t get more candles until I use my current stash up.
And that’s my last round of empties! Since I normally don’t use products up too fast I think my next one will probably be in a few months. I don’t mind though. Then you get so many more products at once!
So, what have you been using up lately? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!
Follow me on social media!