Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing my skin care empties with you! (Aka come see my trash!)I recently shared my make up empties with you, and I have my bin next to me so I can stop hoarding my trash, or rubbish as my British friends may say (I actually much prefer “rubbish” because I think it sounds so fun!).
I think I still have enough empties for one body items post and maybe one random items post. Or I might lump them all together. We shall see!
But I seriously need to get this stuff into the bin and out of my house so let’s take a look at what I’ve used up!
- Philosophy Purity: I finally finished this bottle! I don’t like it as much as I did when I first bought it a looooong time ago, which is why it took so long to finish. It got to the point where I would use this cleanser and then follow up with another one, that’s how little I found it worked. This one has a lot of fans so I’m sad that it didn’t work out for me but I have a ton of cleansers to try out once I finish my current cleanser (which is a giant bottle as well so it’ll be awhile).
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water: I received a small sample of this item in one of my Sephora Play Boxes and I did like it but not enough to repurchase. I felt that I had to use quite a bit of it, which meant it went fast as it’s a small bottle.
- No 7 Beautiful Skin Balancing Toner: I liked this product a lot actually! I received other toners in boxes so that’s one reason why I haven’t repurchased it. But I also feel like I could find other good toners so I might not repurchase for awhile. However I felt that this really got my skin clean and didn’t take too much to get the job done.
Make Up Wipes
- Up & Up Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I use these all the time, and I do like them! I don’t like using them to remove my make up as I never feel that wipes really get everything off but I find these do a pretty good job!
- Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes – Hydrating: when I don’t use the Up & Up ones I use these Neutrogena ones! I do think they work slightly better than the Up & Up but the packaging doesn’t seal as much as the others do so they tend to dry out quicker. Since I don’t use them that often it makes it hard to really get a good use out of all of them.
Face Sheet Masks
Now for some face sheet masks! I had to take another photo of them as I layered them up on the first one.
- SpaLife Nourishing Natural Extract in Orange Facial Mask: This mask is paraben free, sulfate free, and cruelty free. It’s just all types of free! Anyway, I love oranges and sheet masks so this was a great product to try! It wasn’t my favorite mask though so I don’t think I’ll repurchase but it was fun.
- Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro-Gel Mask: I actually didn’t like this mask that much. It slipped everywhere on my face and I spent more time trying to keep it on than anything else. Plus I felt that a lot of the product just stayed in the package too.
- Tony Moly I’m Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet – Skin Soothing: My skin reacts well to tea tree so I knew I’d love this mask a lot. I did enjoy it a lot and my skin felt so smooth and refreshed afterwards! I probably will repurchase sometime.
- Tony Moly I’m Real Red Wine Mask Sheet – Pore Care: I’m a fan of wine so I had a blast trying this one out! I don’t think I noticed much change in my pores actually so this one was disappointing in that regard plus I didn’t actually get to drink any wine so I guess I was setting myself up for sadness.
And that’s my skin care empties! Skin care has been so hard for me for a few years now. I break out often and when I use a new product it seems to clear up but then goes back to what it was before I switched products so I’m not sure what’s causing it. Hopefully I’ll find the right products soon but for now I’m making it work!
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products or what you’ve used up lately. I’d love to know! Also do you also hoard your trash for the sake of your blog?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!