Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing the tv shows and movies on Netflix that I want to watch! Specifically I want to watch them during my Christmas break for school and work.
I’ve been so crazy busy that I really haven’t been able to watch much of anything on Netflix all semester long! So this is what I want to catch up on during my breaks. After Tuesday (tomorrow) I’ll officially be done with finals and I won’t start my next class until January. For work, I have the entire week between Christmas and New Years off (although I might need to work a few hours if one of my events gets busy before we close) so I am hoping I’ll be able to stay in bed allllll day to read and watch stuff. I want to leave my house as little as possible!
But knowing how my life works I’ll probably have to work tons and my parents will drag me out of the house at least once per day. Sigh. As if I didn’t already have too much vacation time I need to use before April.
Anyway, back to the Netflix queue!
- The Crown I loved the first season of this show and can’t wait to jump into the second!
- Supergirl I think I’m about halfway through season 2.
- Liv and Maddie I’m a little more than halfway through season 1.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 I just saw this is on Netflix over the weekend and haven’t seen it yet!
- Madam Secretary I’m almost halfway through season 2. I love it! I would love to have a job like this someday. But not while the current orange idiot is in office.
- Meet the Robinsons I have seen this twice since it was added on Netflix but I love it so much.
- Shameless I just started season 2 and am sooooo behind.
- Supernatural maybe. I’m all the way back in season 10 still. I used to be obsessed with this show!
- Once Upon a Time I’m somewhere in season 6.
- Arrow I just started season 2 and it takes me so long to get through episodes that don’t have a ton of Felicity in them.
- The Flash I’m not sure I ever finished season 1 of this show. But I do want to watch this one and Arrow as they sometimes team up with Supergirl.
- The 100 So my dad does this thing where he watches shows that I end up liking and then he keeps watching them without me. I have seen bits of this entire show but haven’t finished it.
And so much more but that’s already more than I’ll probably get through! I have a million more movies and shows and tons of documentaries that I want to see on my list but this is getting quite long already. Plus I have around 700 videos in my YouTube watch later list to get to. I am so behind on everything!
So let me know what you want to watch on Netflix or your other platform of choice on your next time off. I’d love to know! Also, any more recommendations?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!