Hi everyone! So today I’m sharing my beauty product empties aka trash! Which is mostly mascaras somehow.
I didn’t realize I went through so many! They are mostly sample sizes and they do dry out quickly, plus I want to switch them out often so the bacteria doesn’t build up too much. I do need to do a separate post on skin care and might separate bath from that because I have so many empties waiting for me. I didn’t think I had so many until I looked at my basket. Whoops.
Oh but I have so many updates for you before I go on. So my presentation went great! Thank you for all your kind and supportive words! I have one more next week Tuesday but I’m honestly not worried about it at all. It’s my “easy” class pretty much. I do have one more homework project due for accounting though but I’m already halfway done with it.
I’m currently waiting for my code to buy Taylor Swift tickets. I love her Reputation album and want to see her live as I’ve never gone to a concert. Well I’ve been to like school band concerts but not like a Taylor Swift concert. So far no luck on the code and I’m quite concerned I won’t get it at all. Sigh. The complaints on Twitter are not giving me much hope. *** UPDATE! I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They weren’t as expensive as I thought they would be however there was quite limited availability by the time I got in. Either way, I got tickets!!! My bestie is trying tomorrow for Arizona tickets
Also, how come no one told me I accidentally named yesterday’s Blogmas post Day 4 instead of Day 5? It’s okay, I will maybe go back and fix it. But maybe not today. I’m soooooo sleepy!
Okay, onto those empties!
- NYX Matte Finish: I love this spray and already repurchased.
- L’Oreal Infallible: it was good but I prefer the NYX spray by a lot!
- Urban Decay Quick Fix Primer Spray: I loved this spray! I am trying a drugstore primer spray but I do want to purchase this one. I got a sample from one of my Sephora boxes and ran out far too quickly!
- Bissu Eye Primer: I bought this eye primer in Mexico when I was there last year and unfortunately it dried out. Despite my paranoia about bacteria in eye products, I kept this as long as possible as it was soooo good. I have such oily eye lids and this was even better than the Urban Decay one in my opinion. Next time I’m back in Mexico, I’m stocking up!
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte: I really liked this foundation however I much prefer the Maybelline FitMe so I don’t think I’ll repurchase this one unless the brand is on sale when I’m shopping sometime and need a new foundation.
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara: I didn’t like this mascara and have had it for a few years. I think it probably has product left but I don’t want to use it and it was just sitting in my mascara drawer so I’m going to toss it.
- Maybelline Great Lash: I’m not sure why I have old mascaras still. This one is at least a few years old too. I guess in addition to empties this is also a clean out post, as I found it in my mascara drawer and it’s been so long I want to get rid of it.
- Lancome: I don’t remember what this one is exactly as it’s so used it rubbed off the tube! But I did like this one because the wand was so easy to use and it was one of the first I used regularly.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite: The last of the really old mascaras! I loved this mascara a lot when I was using it but since then I have found some I love more. But my lashes looked soooooo long with it although I don’t think I saw nearly as much volume.
- Benefit They’re Real!: I know so many people love this mascara but I don’t. I actually really dislike it.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous: I didn’t use this much as it’s too subtle for me despite the fact that they use the word “bold” on the tube. I didn’t think so.
- Physician’s Formula Va Va Voom Voluminous: This mascara looked nice but it clumps quite a bit actually.
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara: I loved this mascara as it looked amazing and while it’s not water proof it didn’t come off when I cried at the end of various musicals so this one is an all time favorite. I may repurchase in the future once I use up a few more as I have quite a few left in the mascara drawer!
And that’s everything I have so far! I’m sure I could find more products to get rid of if I did a deeper clear out, but I haven’t had time yet. So let me know if you’ve used any of these products and, if so, what you thought of them! I’d love to know! Also be on the lookout for the skin care empties at some point this month.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!