Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Tag Me Tuesday! Today I’m doing the Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated by the amazing Cassi at cassixmakeup, who is a lovely blogger with an amazing story to tell. She is currently on break but you can catch up on her blog and be ready for her return!
Okay, onto the award!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate and link 10 bloggers for the award and let them know they are nominated!
3. Reveal 7 facts about yourself your follows do not know!
7 Facts About Me
- I’m a Chicago Cubs fan by association. My friend Erin would kill me if I wasn’t!
- I have little feet. I wear a US Woman’s size 6 1/2. I love it because I can always find shoes in my size!
- I pay close attention to the news and love to read about politics. I would have been a politician if given the opportunity.
- I name my cars. My first car was Nemo, I owned a Sebastian, and my current car is Bruce (after Bruce Wayne).
- If I eat a salad I have to balance it out with chocolate. Healthy eating just isn’t for me.
- My group project for school is comparing Facebook and Twitter. I’m obsessed with social media! I even did a social media marketing internship in undergrad.
- I have used my FitBit for almost three years. It’s broken now and held together with a cover but I will need a new one soon! I can’t imagine not having one!
YOU! If you haven’t done this tag yet, or you want to share some facts about yourself, please do so! Consider yourself tagged!
As some of you may know, I do tags quite often so I don’t always tag specific people but I do want others to partake so I’ll leave these open to all. I always just ask that you either tag me or come back and leave a link so I can be sure to read it!
So I hope you learned something new about me! After almost three years of blogging I find it difficult to remember what you do and don’t know about me. But many of you are new (welcome!) so hopefully you did find something interesting here!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!