Hi everyone! I’m back with another tag, the 11 Question Game! I was tagged by one of my favorite people in the entire world! Angela, thank you very much!
I know it’s not Tag Me Tuesday and this is technically a tag but it’s just been one of those weeks, you know? I actually haven’t fully finished my October calendar. This week really just got away from me. Today was one of two days that I didn’t have anything planned for and I’m just so mentally drained that I needed something fun and I really wanted to do this tag as it’s new to me!
Anyway, I have quite a full weekend planned, including trying to find a birthday present for my mom! Her birthday is next weekend. Maybe I should get her a perfume or something. She needs something nice! Plus I have a musical on that day so I gotta make it up to her somehow…
Speaking of musicals, I was so disappointed in the newly announced season of Broadway in Chicago. I’m not really excited about any of the musicals announced so I will not be renewing. Jokingly I told my friend Erin I’d use the money instead to visit her as she’s moving to Arizona next month (see? the world is telling me Arizona is the place to be) and she was all for it so I might actually have to do that now! I haven’t seen the Broadway in Milwaukee season yet but I am just so busy that I might take some time off the subscriptions and only go to the ones I really want to see. And I want to start going to ballet performances and maybe some concerts or other shows so I will try to plan that out too. It’s not the end of the world!
Okay, now let’s get to the questions!
- How much do you plan for the future?
I feel like it depends. For my blog, roughly a month ahead of time. But it’s not too early to start planning Blogmas, is it? For school, a semester at a time. For life in general, as far in advance as possible.
- What skill or craft would you most like to master?
Right now it would be singing. I really enjoy music and would love to devote more time to it.
- What is one of your best childhood memories?
Getting a new Harry Potter book and spending the entire day reading it! I also fondly remember the day when I scored the highest in an exam out of all the fifth graders on our Native Americans History quiz. I believe I got a 104% or 105%.
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
You’re a great writer, so cultivate that. Don’t let yourself think you’re not creative enough!
- What is your favourite way to spend a Sunday?
At home with YouTube or Netflix, blogging or reading, or even cleaning! Basically just staying home!
- When was the last time you tried something new?
So long ago I can’t recall! Maybe when I took horseback riding lessons. I’d never done that before and that was around two years ago or so.
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- What do you daydream about?
Oh everything. I’m thinking I daydream too much actually. Usually it’s about my career and lately I’ve been daydreaming of giving speeches on my Presidential Campaign. Think Leslie Knope or Hillary Clinton style speeches.
- Who would you love to meet?
Leslie Knope or Hillary Clinton. Or Lin-Manuel Miranda. Or some of my blogger friends! I would love to meet some of you for sure! Oh and my future husband LOL!
- What qualities do you admire in others?
Kindness, intelligence, a good sense of humor, and a sense of adventure!
- Who are you closest to in your family?
This one is hard. Maybe my mom? We’ve been buddies since before day 1 (day of my birth haha). I feel like I’m super close with both of my parents and my sister though.
- If you could only be remembered for one thing, what would you want to be remembered for?
- What gets you excited?
- Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
- What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
- If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
- What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What risks are worth taking?
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
- Do you think you’re strong?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What makes you laugh a lot?
This is in no way obligatory of course!
Anyone else who wants to join in!
So that’s the 11 Questions! If you do this tag please be sure to tag me or come back and let me know so I can read your answers. If you aren’t able to do the entire tag, how about answering a question in the comments below?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!