Hi everyone! For today’s Tag Me Tuesday I’m doing the Sweet Blogger Award! I was tagged by the lovely Maggie, who is one of the most amazing bloggers I know! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, please do. She’s learning Spanish right now so bonus points if you leave her a comment in Spanish! (Right Maggie? :D)
This award was created by Beyoutiful, and her description of the award is below.
The Sweet Blogger Award is for bloggers who are inspiring writers and beautiful souls and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care! They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and supportive in making them a better blogger 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award and who created the award
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
I have quite a temper! Most people don’t expect that since I don’t have a reason to get mad very often but if something makes me mad, everyone better watch out!
- Your favorite song at the moment?
“Bang Bang” by Jessie J.
- Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Not that I know of!
- If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be and why?
I would say Hermione Granger because I love her so much!
- What are a few things you love to do?
Besides blogging I love reading, taking pictures, watching YouTube/reading blogs, and studying.
- Your favorite moments from 2017 so far?
My work trip to Houston, spending time with family, Six Flags days, and starting school!
- Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
I do, it’s 9.
- A few places you want to go?
Toronto, Disney World, Cancun, London, and Seattle. There’s more but those were the first five that popped into my head.
- Something that never fails to make you grin?
Soooo many things. One thing would be watching the SacconeJolys vlogs on YouTube though. Emilia is my favorite of the family and their vlogs always cheer me up!
- What are you thankful for?
I’m so thankful for having such a lovely community on my blog to rely on!
If you ladies don’t want to the do award or have already done it, don’t worry! Just know I wanted to nominate you because you’re always so supportive and amazing. 🙂
- What is your ideal work situation? (Working from home, working in an office, etc.)
- What is your favorite social media?
- If you could win a free trip anywhere, where would you go?
- Continuing the free trip, who would you take with you?
- Your favorite moments of 2017 so far?
- What is something funny that happened to you in the past few days?
- What is your favorite scents?
- What is one film you’d recommend to someone?
- Summer vacation or winter vacation?
- Any particular food you’re craving right now?
So that’s the Sweet Blogger Award! If I didn’t specifically tag you but you want to do this tag, feel free! Just be sure to let me know so I can go read it.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!