Hi everyone! We’re back with another tag. Today’s tag is the Unique Blogger Award!
I was tagged by both Angela at Life of Angela and Lucy at Elsie LMC back in July. Since I only do these once a week now, it’s going to be a longer time from when I’m tagged to when I actually do them. Luckily both Angela and Lucy are super awesome and I’m sure they don’t hate me for taking forever!
Before we go on, I have to say how I have decided to try a dating app! Yes, I am now on bumble. I think it’s quite dumb actually. All these guys have the following:
- The “I’m on a mountain and SUPER adventurous” photo
- The “I’m drinking and SUPER drunk constantly at every party I’m invited to photo
- And the “I’m at a baseball game because I’m a TOTAL stereotype” photo
So needless to say, I’m not impressed. Also no wonder you’re single if you’re on mountains all the time.
That being said I did match with one person and messaged him. Mostly because he said he makes his own wine. And he’s an MBA student as well. And he’s cute. (Sorry not sorry.)
He hasn’t messaged back as of Saturday, September 2nd at 7:04pm when I’ve originally written this. I mean, I guess that’s good because that means he has a life? Ugh, look at me already spending so much time thinking about this. I literally only downloaded the app because my buddy Diana had it and I was curious. Lols.
Okay, back to the tag!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What were you doing 24 hours earlier?
I had just joined Bumble and came back from a 2 mile run. Then I sat down to do homework.
- Who was the last person you texted?
Besides the guy on bumble? My buddy Michelle about work hahaha.
- How many posts are in your drafts right now?
Ummm, soooo many. Including this one, 16.
1. Would you speak to someone who could predict your future? (Or have you already?) Why/why not?
I have not but I would! I don’t believe in that anyway so I wouldn’t put any faith in what they say but I’d be interested to try it out.
2. What kind of music did you like when you were younger and what do you think of it now?
Hmmmm, I didn’t branch out much with music so I mostly just listened to Disney songs. I still love them all!
3. What do you like more: hot drinks (coffee/hot chocolate/tea) or cold drinks (smoothies, milkshakes, fizzy drinks (not sure what they’re actually called 😂).
Cold drinks usually. I love smoothies and iced chai tea lattes!
- Anyone who wants to do this tag! Just leave a comment that says “Tag Me” below!
Of course, if anyone I’ve tagged doesn’t want to participate for any reason, I totally understand! Just know that I love your blog and your amazing creativity!
- What did you do this past weekend?
- What is your go-to drink?
- Do you ever order desert at restaurants?
So that’s the Unique Blogger Award! If you don’t want to do the entire tag, how about answering one of my questions or even one of Angela or Lucy’s questions in the comments? I’d love to read your responses!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!