Hi everyone! Welcome back to Tag Me Thursday! Today will the Self Esteem Tag! I have been nominated twice for this tag, once by the amazing Angela and once by the awesome Jamie! Please check out these two ladies if you haven’t already. Last week Angela posted about her trip to Sydney and the movie challenge she’s doing (plus a lot more) and Jamie has posted about her morning skincare routine and her beach day essentials.
Onto the tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate & tag as many people as you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself?
- My smile! I mean, I wish my teeth were whiter but people tell me it’s nice so that’s good enough!
- What values are most important to you?
- Integrity, positivity, and kindness.
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself?
- My determination. Once I decide on what I want and I apply myself to get it.
- What is your definition of beautiful?
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
- Getting into grad school!
- When do you feel most attractive?
- When I get all dressed up and take my time getting ready. Usually when I go downtown for a musical!
- What are you passionate about?
- My blog and education.
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life?
- My family! I can count on them for anything.
- What are you most proud of about yourself?
- My top notch brain! (#HamiltonObsessed)
- Do you feel good about yourself today?
- I do!
To my nominees, if you have already done this tag or don’t to do it, no worries! You do you!
I’ll leave my nominations open too so anyone who wants to participate, please do! Just come back and leave a link so I can read it!
And that’s the Self Esteem Tag! Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to answer any of the questions below if you aren’t able to do the full tag yourself!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!