Hi everyone! Today I’m doing the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated three times since last month. First, the amazing Alli nominated me over a month ago. Alli rarely drinks Starbucks and is studying sign language this summer. Then Lauren nominated me a couple of weeks ago. Lauren loves NBA basketball and has been to 11 of the 50 states in the USA. And then Anita nominated me a few days ago! Anita is Portuguese but currently living in London and quit smoking a year ago. All three ladies are amazing and please check them out if you haven’t already.
Here we go!
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share link to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 Things About Myself:
- I’ve applied to graduate school to get my MBA! I still have yet to hear back if I’m accepted or not but I have plans for both situations. Either way, I’ll make it work!
- I love being at home but lately I always get restless if I haven’t left the house by midday. So weird!
- I have never broken a bone. Hope to keep that record going!
- What is one big decision you made in your life that could have changed everything?
One big decision was to graduate early from college. I was so burn out by that time and while I didn’t want to stop being a student, I knew I had to move on for my own health. I’m sad I missed out on that one more semester of memories and a spring graduation but ultimately I wouldn’t change that decision.
- Would you rather be poor and in love or rich without a partner?
Rich without a partner. I know that might be strange to some people but I don’t feel like I would miss out on anything if I didn’t have a partner. It would be nice but it’s not necessary to be happy. And I would love to be able to spoil my parents if I was rich so that would be nice.
- What’s a fun fact you know that most might not?
I don’t know how fun it is but dolphins are evil animals. Google it if you don’t believe me!
- What is one of your favorite lyrics?
“There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait!” – Lin-Manuel Miranda for the musical Hamilton.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it’s a chicken and it does what it wants!
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, and did that happen?
An astronaut. It has not happened but I’m okay with that!
- What is your all time favorite meal to eat?
Tacos. I really want tacos right now actually.
- Are you a pool person or a beach person?
I’m actually more of a beach person but I wouldn’t turn down a pool!
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
Hogwarts for sure!
- What is your favorite season?
Spring. I love it when the flowers come out!
- What’s your motivation in life?
The need to succeed. I’m very success-motivated!
- What’s your favorite makeup brand?
I use many brands but I think the one I use the most is Urban Decay so I’ll go with that!
- What’s your favorite song?
Ever? This is too hard! Probably something Disney but I can’t think of just one song!
- Which country would you like to visit?
Mexico! I have family there so I’d love to visit them again soon.
- Whats your biggest dream in life?
I’d love to have my own business!
- What’s your favorite thing to cook?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What is your favorite emoji?
- Who is someone you’d love to grab coffee with right now?
So if you want to do this tag, go ahead! Just be sure to come back and leave a link so I can read it!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!