Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Tag Me Tuesday (Thursday Edition)! I’m back with a new to me award, the Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated by the amazing Jaime, who is an incredible blogger and wonderful friend. She also openly gives permission to stalk her online in her profile so check her out!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love playing video games but I don’t really do so anymore. Mostly because I prefer to spend money on other things besides new gaming equipment and the games themselves. I do watch let’s plays on YouTube though while I write blog posts!
- When I was in high school I won awards like crazy. Best Lawyer for Mock Trial, Most Improved for Swimming, I got the highest honor roll every semester, etc. In college, I was elected to a crazy amount of leadership roles and constantly offered amazing opportunities. Of course, this doesn’t happen in real life as often but people still give me little compliments and they make my day just as those awards once did.
- I text my buddies (shout out to John and Erin who are not even reading this because they’re terrible friends tbh LOL) (they insist on getting shout outs anyway like what even) to like my instagram posts if they don’t do this themselves. Actually Erin does this too so we do this for each other, John hates it but he does it anyway. Most of the time. So they’re not actually that bad! (Let me know if you want to be a part of my “like my instagram” mailing list. HAHA!)
- I have a spot in my home office (I took over the spare bedroom) where I hang a decorative banner. I need to change it from my spring/Cinco de Mayo banner to my Fourth of July banner ASAP.
- I am so, so thrilled to be able to say I’m a dancer again! I always wanted to be, and got my chance to take a beginner ballet class in college the fall semester of my junior year. I couldn’t take the spring class (because it pretty much jumped to an advanced class and I was quite bad as well as the fact that I studied abroad that semester) but I returned for my one senior semester in the fall (I graduated early). Now I’m in an adult ballet class, one of five students!
- At work, it’s my turn in my department to create a “blog post” for the company Facebook page. My blog inspired the idea that we’d start posting something to that page but I’m so nervous! I don’t know what to write about! (I’m writing this on Monday for a post I’m scheduling for Thursday. Hope I came up with something!)
- I’m getting so close to 500 followers! Wow! I have been blogging, and doing so consistently for a year and a half now but I have really seen a lot of growth in the past 3 months. As I type this, we have 3,000 views this month, which is a whole 1,000 more than we had last month! Thank you to everyone who’s helped get my blog to this point!
I am going to leave this award open to anyone who hasn’t done it yet or wants to do it! Just leave me a link below to make sure I don’t miss it!
And that’s the Versatile Blogger Award! Are you all still enjoying Tag Me Tuesday/Thursday? Or would you rather see one big post with my tags/awards or even just one a week with multiple? I ask because I just read a post that says these type of posts can annoy readers if done too frequently but they seem to be viewed as much as any other posts I make, so maybe you guys are the exception. Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!