Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Tag Me Tuesday! Today I’m doing The Blue Sky Tag times 3! I was tagged by Lucy just over a month ago. Lucy’s blog is amazing, she is very creative and posts about positivity as well as her goals and living with a chronic illness that is yet to be diagnosed (hopefully soon!) Her story is very inspiring and I hope you check her out! I was then tagged by the hilarious Alli, who gives me the most amazing ab workout just by sharing her thoughts on her blog. Remembering her Kendall Jenner ab workout post that I caught up on the other day gives me another five minutes of an ab workout. And last but never ever least, I was tagged by Jaime,
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My Answers to Lucy’s Questions:
- You know those trust building exercises where you fall back and someone catches you? (I don’t know the name 😂) Well, who would you want to catch you and would you fall at all?
Oh I am terrible at those. I can’t fall! My life preservation instincts are much too high. If I had to pick someone it’d probably be Captain America.
- Would you have believed 5 years ago you would be where you are today?
No, I don’t think so. I would be happy to hear it I’m sure about having a job that I like with a great company and a great team but the blogging thing would be very surprising for sure!
- Is there a particular lifelike dream you would like to have in your sleep?
I feel like I have pretty vivid dreams already. Maybe I’d like one where I’m giving an Inauguration Address.
- What would you do if someone drank a glass of raw eggs in front of you?
Oh cringe for sure!
- Spring/summer/autumn or winter? What’s your favourite?
- What is your favourite way to spend a rainy day?
In bed with a nice book and plenty of blankets.
- If you could jump into the storyline of any book right now, what would book would it be and what scene would you choose?
I’d jump into Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Sorting Ceremony because there’s so many adventures to look forward to.
- What is your favourite thing to do with family/friends?
With both I love to spend time with them! My family usually eats dinner together and we do many things together. With friends, we usually eat together too actually. Lots of eating is done by me.
- What is your favourite quote?
“There’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait!” – Lin-Manuel Miranda for the musical Hamilton
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The amazing creativity of the community!
- Have you ever been to a haunted house? If not, would you want to go to one?
I have not and I would love to! I think… LOL
My Answers to Alli’s Questions
- Finish this sentence: You’re the ______ to my ______.
You’re the hot air to my balloon. Hahahahaha!
- How do you feel about children?
Are they vaccinated and if so can I cuddle them until they start crying?
- If you had to move out of your country, what country would you go to?
Canada sounds nice. Or perhaps England.
- What do you want for your birthday? (that’s my birthday brain talking again lol)
My birthday was last month so I haven’t planned my next one yet! I’d love a horse haha.
- What’s your favorite movie genre?
- What are your five most used Emojis right now?
- Tell me a dad joke.
I looked some up and this one made me laugh. “How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.” (Thank you BuzzFeed.)
- Would you rather live in a world where all cancer is cured or one with world peace?
Hmmmm, I will go with world peace because I think it that was fixed, we’d have the ability to work across borders and other barriers to collaborate with other great minds to find a cure. Plus, then with peace, kids everywhere could go to school without fear and could focus on their studies to grow up and solve other issues as well.
- Who is your least favorite Disney princess?
Pocahontas. Her historical inaccuracies bother me.
- What is your last picture taken on your phone?
It’s actually a bunch of screenshots or the images for tags haha. But here’s the last one I took. It was still specifically for my blog. My favorite video game, Skyrim!
- If you could switch blogs with anyone, who would you switch with?
Hmmm I don’t think I would switch! I love my blog!
My answers to Jamie’s Questions:
- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The middle/right side. Usually not the left but I’m not that picky.
- Paper or plastic?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
I enjoy watching the Harry Potter films each year around Christmas time. I don’t think we did last year because we were watching other films on Christmas and meant to on New Year’s but we then had company.
- How are you today?
Lovely thank you for asking!
- What color clothing do you own the most?
Probably black. I used to work in a department store a few years ago and we had to wear all black, so I still have a lot of that.
- What’s your favorite summer activity?
Going to amusement parks and farmers markets!
- What’s your go-to order at a restaurant?
Wraps! Usually some sort of chicken-avocado combo or buffalo chicken.
- Do you prefer a night in, or out?
Night in. I’m a huge introvert.
- Are aliens a thing?
No, I don’t think so. At least not how people expect. Maybe there’s like micro-organisms or something like that but not intelligent lifeforms.
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
I loved Arthur a lot!
- What’s your favorite cereal?
Hmmm either honey nut cheerios or cinnamon toast crunch.
I’m going to do an opt-in option for today’s tag. If you would like to do this tag, just comment “Tag Me!” below (or whatever you want really) and then be sure to let me know so I can read it!
- What’s your favorite video game?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would you pick?
- What’s your favorite type of monument?
- Do you ever print photos?
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you dance?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- How many people would you ever invite to your house at one time for a party? Is there a limit?
- What always makes you laugh?
And that’s the Blue Sky Tag! Let me know if you do this tag or feel free to answer a question or two (or all!) in the comments below. I’d love to read your answers.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media!