Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Tag Me Thursday! Today I’m doing the Sunshine Blogger Award for the 5th time! Thank you so much Georgia for nominating me! Georgia actually nominated me almost a month ago. I’m finally getting around to it! I love Georgia’s blog a lot, she writes a lot about fashion, beauty, and does amazing lifestyle posts. Check her out if you don’t know her already, she’s amazing!
I’m pretty much a month behind in my tags/awards/etc. again. So I apologize to everyone waiting, I’m getting to it as fast as I can! You guys are just too awesome and tag me faster than I can hit “publish”!
Okay, back to the award!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you & link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write 11 questions for them
- List the rules and display the award logo on your post and/or your blog
My Answers to Georgia’s Questions:
- What quote do you like to live by?
I am really bad at quotes so I’m going to need to cheat a bit and pick a Hamilton lyric. I looooove the line “there’s a million things I haven’t done, but just you wait”.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Well everyone seems to pick the word “bubbly” for me so that’s number one! Word number 2 is “smart” because once people get to know me, that’s the next thing they seem to say. The 3rd word is “ambitious” because there’s nothing I couldn’t do and I always want to do everything!
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I’d love to be a little more fit.
- What has been the best/worst phase of your life?
Best phase of my life is probably now. I have a job, my blog, friends around the world (yes, you guys are all my friends!), my family around me, and the ability to do fun things I want to do! The worst was probably the months I spent when I had intense anxiety and daily panic attacks about two years ago. It was terrible!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hahahahaha, I have so many! I don’t like “noises” so I don’t like it when things scrape against each other, or phones go “ding!” or anything like that. That’s probably the biggest one.
- Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend should know your passwords?
I’ve never had a boyfriend but I think absolutely not for me.
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list for 2017?
I want to go on a family vacation over Christmas! I’m thinking Cancun so I’m hoping it happens.
- What are you the most thankful for?
My family! I just remembered that I left my car out on the street as my sister was out and my car goes behind hers. Then I got up to move him into the driveway and someone had already moved him! I need to find out which one of them it was haha!
- Are you religious?
Not in the slightest. I’m strongly atheist.
- Is it possible to stay friends with your exes?
Hmmmm I don’t have exes but I think it very strongly depends. If the ex is a horrid person, then no. If the ex is a reasonable and mature person, sure. Of course, this is just what I’ve noticed from other people. And books and movies and tv shows lols.
- Whats your biggest piece of blogger advice for me?
Keep doing what you’re doing! Your blog is amazing and I love reading your posts. 🙂
- Who are the people in your life that you can always depend on?
- How diligent are you with sunscreen?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever gotten?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever given?
- Hair up or down?
- What’s the one accessory you can’t leave home without?
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to in the next month?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in an amusement park?
- What would you say if you were meeting Mickey right now?
- What is the last movie you saw and did you enjoy it?
Of course, to my nominees, if you have already done this tag and don’t want to do it again, don’t do tags/awards, or just don’t want to do it, no worries! And if anyone else wants to do this tag feel free to do so! (Just tag me in your post so I can see it!)
And that’s the Sunshine Blogger Award! Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments. I’d love to hear what you would answer!
Thanks for reading!