Hi everyone! Welcome to another Tag Me Tuesday/Thursday! So I’ve been nominated 3 times for the Real Neat Blog Award! Isn’t it such a cute name? I’ve was nominated first by Amelia, who writes about culture around her home in Hull (in the UK!). I was also nominated by Maggie, who I believe most of you know, she is an amazing 17 year old who blogs about her life with her lovely family and future aspirations. And most recently I was nominated by Jaime, who likes sports a whole lot more than I do and writes amazing beauty posts (among many other equally awesome topics).
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions set by them
- Nominate 7 more people
- Set them 7 questions to answer
- Hair up or down?
Down in the morning and up as it starts getting in the way and irritates me. It’s very, very long so it does happen eventually but I can’t bear to cut it.
- What would be the best way to cheer you up if you’re sad?
Music! Usually Hamilton.
- Heels or trainers?
Trainers. All the way.
- Do you wear make up and if so what’s your favourite brand?
Oh yes, and I think I’d have to pick Urban Decay if I had to pick one favorite.
- What’s your favourite scent?
I love Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede. I don’t own it but I want to!
- Are you more likely to be on time or more likely to be late?
On time. I hate being late!
- What’s your favourite thing about having a blog?
The people I’ve met and the endless creativity they inspire!
- From wherever you’re sitting, look to your right. Describe the first thing you see!
My monthly planner where I schedule my blog posts for the month. I had to change somethings around, I should stop using pen or invest in white out.
- Why did you choose the profile picture you’re currently using?
It makes me happy! It’s from when I went to Frida Kahlo’s house in Mexico which was a longtime goal of mine to visit.
- Are you organized or disorganized?
Disorganized on the outside and organized on the inside. Does that make sense or do I sound crazy?
- What’s one of your favorite words?
- Do you like Harry Potter? Why or why not?
YES. It’s the series I grew up with and that I will always carry in my heart.
- What makes you laugh?
- Are there any movies that have made you cry? If so, why?
Oh yeah. The latest one has been the new Beauty and the Beast, because Emma Watson as Belle was just so perfect.
- Are there are any trends you’re glad you didn’t join in on?
I don’t normally join in on trends so this is a toughie. Probably pastel hair. I really wanted to do it but I resisted due to my job and I’m glad because I have dark hair and it would have been RUINED. Also my hair grows out so quickly and I’m lazy so it would have grown out crazy fast anyway.
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
I used to not like breakfast food but now I love a toasted bagel, eggs, bacon, and cheese. Yum!
- Which TV show could you watch over & over?
Parks and Recreation. I have watched it over and over because Leslie Knope and I are pretty much the same person and I’m in love with Ben Wyatt.
- Do you have a dream car?
Yes, I dream of owning a Ford Mustang. I used to have one, poor baby got crashed, and I miss having one! Or a Toyota FJ Cruiser but I seem to be the only person who likes it.
- Do you think it’s possible that aliens live among us?
Not really. I actually don’t really even believe in aliens so no.
- If you could, which exotic animal would you have as a pet?
Oooooo a beluga whale. It’d have to live at the Shedd Aquarium downtown in Chicago but hopefully I’d get a free pass to visit all the time!
- Tell us a joke!
Most of my humor revolves around witty and sarcastic comments! I used to be really good at “that’s what she said” jokes because my roommate had a friend that would hang out at our dorm room and since her friend hated it we’d naturally yell it out at every opportunity.
- You! If you want to do this award, just include “Tag Me!” in your comment below and you’re nominated!
- Do you try on shoes/clothes before purchasing or just buy them and hope they fit?
- What are your favorite type of posts to write and do you feel you write enough of them?
- What’s the most outrageous thing you believed as a child?
- Have you read any good books lately?
- What is one talent you have that not many people know about?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- If you could take a trip anywhere right now, where would you go?
And that’s the Real Neat Blogger Award! Thank you again to Amelia, Maggie, and Jaime for nominating me!
Thanks for reading!