Hi everyone! Happy June! Today I am doing the Cramm Award! I saw this award done by the amazing Elsie for this award. She left her nominations open and it sounded so interesting I wanted to join in, so thank you Elsie! Elsie writes about all sorts of topics and her blog is full of great posts on beauty and life. If you haven’t read her blog yet, I recommend you do!
Before I go onto the award, I do any pending awards/tags/etc. on Tuesdays however I’m going to continue doing them on Thursdays this month as well since I’m a little behind!
Back to the award!
Rules of the award:
- Include a bit about who created this award (with a link to the website).
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivate you to blog.
- Share three people who inspire you to blog.
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question.
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a cool challenge question.
3 things that motivate me to blog are:
- The blogging community! I have found so many friends through blogging and their support is amazing.
- The creativity outlet blogging provides. I started my blog because I felt starved of creativity and blogging really helped me pull out of that.
- The opportunity to put my thoughts out into the world! It’s so awesome that so many people have been visiting my blog and seeing what I have to say.
3 people who inspire me to blog are:
- My fellow bloggers! I am constantly inspired by their blogs and friendship.
- My friends! Both blogging friends and people I know outside of blogging. Everyone works so hard and are so dedicated to what they love to do.
- My family! My dad actually doesn’t even know what a blog is but he always provides plenty of inspiration for what I write about. My mom and sister always give me great ideas and their options whenever I need them!
One thing I hope to do to improve the world:
I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I’ll do that but I do know I want to work towards quality education for all. Education is very important to me, and I was lucky enough that my parents were able to support me all through school, including college. I know not everyone else gets that so I would want to work towards ensuring that everyone can get a good education.
Elsie’s challenge question:
If you could choose one thing that you would like to be different in your life or in the world itself this time next year, what would you choose?
Since my previous answer was about the world I’ll use this one for my life. I would love to be focused on ending my first year of grad school. If that doesn’t work out and I don’t get in for this fall I would love to be preparing for my first year. I do want to get my MBA by 30 at the latest and I’m already 26 so I have to get a move on.
Challenge question for my nominees:
What kind of change do you wish to inspire in the world?
YOU! If you want to do this award just comment below “Tag Me!” and you’re tagged! I’d love to read your take on this award!
This award was really fun and thought provoking! Let me know if you’re interested in doing this award!
Thanks for reading!