Hi everyone! I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award for the second time! Thank you so much Jamie for the nomination! I’m writing this a month after your nomination so I hope you don’t mind the wait.
A few quick notes before proceeding to the award, Tag Me Tuesday is my fun name (at least I think so) for all my award/tag/etc. posts. If I have any nominations, I will do them on Tuesdays. I have added Thursday Editions to this month because of two main reasons.
The first is because I have received many nominations in the past two months. I’m very, very grateful for this! And once a week just proved not to be enough to keep up with them. Like I said, I’m basically a month behind. Luckily I’m on track to catch up this month. Once I’m caught up, if I don’t receive more nominations I will simply not post a Tag Me Tuesday unless I do get another.
The second reason is because of #BirthMay! I’m blogging everyday in May as a month long celebration of my birthday. Which when this post goes up will be tomorrow, May 12th! So in addition to catching up I also get to fill up my calendar a bit more as well. Win-win situation here.
Onto the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
- For some reason I can’t come up with good names for the novels I write for fun but somehow I can come up with fun names for my blog. Starring Pamela? I think that was a stroke of genius. I love my blog name! Tag Me Tuesday? I think it’s great! #BirthMay? Isn’t it so cute??? See? 😀
- I love to be busy. I work a full time job in the event planning industry, write my blog while staying involved in the community, and work on weekends for my dad’s landscape business. On top of that I also make sure to schedule fun things and of course keep my room and home office clean. Sure, I enjoy downtime too, but I am always doing something!
- I did not go for a run this weekend and I feel terrible about it. I just did a 5k and now I’m not running? I feel kinda guilty. And lazy.
- I love watching “Let’s Plays” videos on YouTube but I get so annoyed because I can do it better. LOL I love video games.
- I have very long hair. As my friend recently said so eloquently it’s “almost down to my butt”. I briefly considered cutting it for a change but I love it long and feel like a princess
- I just bought Sarah J. Maas’ new book A Court of Wings and Ruin, aka ACOWAR. I haven’t started it yet because I know I will not be able to put it down and I just have too much to do! But I’m very, very exited to read it.
- I really love strawberries. Last Friday I got a Strawberry Acai Refresher and had brought strawberries for dinner. My aforementioned friend stopped by, looked confused, and when I said “I think I’m obsessed with strawberries” she wholeheartedly agreed.
Now I don’t really like doing this because I know I’m not fully doing the award but I just do too many of these to tag individuals each and every time. So I’m leaving this one up to YOU if you want to do it! If so, comment “Tag Me!” below and you’re tagged!
And that’s the One Lovely Blog Award #2 for me! Thank you again Jaime, I really appreciate it!
What’s one fun fact about you? Comment below!
Thanks for reading!