Hi everyone! Specifically my sister though. It’s her birthday!
Happy 23rd birthday Pillow!
Yes, I call my sister Pillow. I didn’t give her that nickname. My dad’s uncle did but I did translate it from Spanish. Now I can’t call her by her proper name because it sounds weird. And now that I work with someone with her proper name it sounds more weird! We’ve joked in the past week that she should legally change her name to Pillow.
I won’t say her actual name here in case she doesn’t want me to share that. (Although you could find it if you tried hard enough I think.) She already doesn’t know I’m writing this post! It’s a birthday surprise for her! (Hope you don’t hate it Pillow.)
Anyway, here’s some awesome things about my sister!
- She goes to musicals with me.
- She buys me food.
- She goes to Starbucks with me and then complies with my demands that she let me take a picture of her drink with mine to hastag it on Instagram. #sisterstarbucks
- When it’s her day to drive us to work (we work for the same company/office) she doesn’t get mad if I accidentally fall asleep. Cars and lack of sleep make me sleepy.
- She buys really fun presents for me.
- She also makes it really easy to buy presents for her by telling me what she wants me to get her. Or just liking things consistently like puppies and llamas.
- She has never made me feel bad about my anxiety.
- She’s a very huggable sister.
- We have a lot of the same interests so it’s easy to talk to her.
- She is very good at guessing what I’m thinking. Especially if she’s guessing what song I’m thinking of.
- Even if she’s not all that interested in what I’m going to she comes with me. It often works in her favor too like when we met Veronica Roth. Or went strawberry picking.
- She’ll watch YouTube videos with me that she’s already seen because I haven’t seen them yet.
- She invites me to hang out with her and her friends. I never do but it’s nice to be invited!
- She tells me I’m pretty all the time!
- She likes all my Instagram photos.
- I’m pretty sure she reads my blog? Haha I should ask her.
- She gives me fun book and movie recommendations.
- She is very supportive overall and a great listener.
- She listens to all my stories, even if they annoy her.
- She’s been known to take photos for me when I’m baking or when I was riding.
- She usually has candy or snacks hidden in her room.
- She is more than willing to take the perfumes I don’t want and give them a new home!
- She’s my buddy in life 🙂
Happy birthday again Pillow! I hope you had a great day!
And that’s my birthday post to my sister! I’m such a nice sister haha.
What about you? Are you nice to your siblings?
Thanks for reading!