Hey everyone! I was tagged nearly a month ago (seriously it’s been that long) by the amazing Cheila at Pink For Days for the Blue Sky Tag! Tag Me Tuesdays are just not enough to keep up with all the amazing people that have tagged me lately! Maybe I’ll have to add a Tag Me Thursday?
So if you are new, I started doing “Tag Me Tuesdays” because I was getting a tagged a lot by other bloggers and I didn’t want to keep replacing my regular Monday/Wednesday/Friday posts with Tags as I felt I had so much stuff I wanted to write about to begin with! This is a good way that I’ve found to be able to keep writing about my regular topics but also do my tags!
Back to the tag! Thank you so much Cheila for thinking of me (a month ago but still!) and tagging me!
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- What is your favorite app on your phone right now?
- Do you have a surprising hobby?
- Which is your favorite type of shoe?
- Are you a hoarder or a minimalist? And which one do you wish you were?
- What is one thing that you’ve never learned to do but want to?
- City, suburbs, or country living?
- What do you blog on? Do you work on a desktop, laptop, phone, etc?
- Do you multitask while you blog or no?
- If you could go back and do something differently in your life what would you change and why? If not, why not?
- Describe your dream vacation!
- Are you off to plan said dream vacation now? 😀
Here are my answers to Cheila’s questions!
- How old are you? (I ask this because I always think you guys are in your twenties and I’ve gotten surprises of both 35 and 14 lol)
I am 25 years old and will be 25 again next year! Hahaha just kidding I’ll be 26 on May 12th but I’m going to tell people I’m 25 again because I’m in denial.
- What is the best change you have ever made to your lifestyle?
I’ve started to be more careful with how I spend my money. I used to have no bills other than my student loans and when I started to help out with my parents bills I really struggled with balancing those new payments and my usual spending habits. Now I’m doing much better and stress out so much less! In just two months I’ve doubled my savings!
- Do you still have your grandparents? Tell me something about them.
I have my maternal grandfather whom I love! He is 89 and lets me have ice cream for dinner. I believe my paternal grandfather is also alive but I’ve never met him since he was never really in my dad’s life.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Ooooo I have a particularly fond memory of accidentally spraying my dad with the water hose when we tried to wash the car in Mexico. I wonder if he remembers that because I think it’s hilarious!
- Tell me something about your first day of school?
Hmmm, I didn’t really speak English because my parents are Spanish speakers so I just remember being confused as to why I was in a room full of kids and being forced to talk to them. I didn’t realize it then but I’m what you call an introvert so it was wayyyyyyy out of my comfort zone!
- Do you own a car? Which one? Do you have a dream car? which one?
Yup! I own a 2010 Toyota Corolla named Bruce. Unless it’s nighttime and then his name is Batman! I pretty much just call him Bruce though so he thinks he has a secret identity.
My dream car is a Ford Mustang! I used to have an orange 2004 Mustang named Nemo but he crashed 😦 I’d love a new one though. Or a Toyota FJ Cruiser because I love that the top is a different color than the rest of the car.
- Can you sing or dance? Or both?
Well I took ballet for two semesters in college, not enough to learn really well but I did practice and participated in the end of the year recitals! I don’t sing in front of people but I want to take lessons.
- Do you miss someone right now?
Well since you brought him up, my gramps! He would let me have ice cream and my mom won’t because I’m sick.
- Is there something you regret doing in the last few months?
Putting off my grad school application. I put it off and then was sent to Houston for work and now I’m sick so I can’t concentrate on it. But I will apply and I will get it done!
- Tell me about a famous woman or man who inspires you.
Emma Watson. She’s truly a woman that I admire and respect. Being from such a recognizable franchise she’s really taken the opportunity it’s given her to not only further her career but also speak out for good causes. Her interview with Lin-Manuel Miranda was beyond adorable as well!
- What’s a controversial opinion that you have?
Well I suppose I have a lot of those. I’m very liberal in my beliefs so sometimes it feels like all of my opinions are controversial! I think the biggest right now would be women’s rights and immigration reform. I believe women should have control over their own bodies without government interference or anyone’s permission. I also believe that immigrants contribute more to the community than is often recognized and should be provided assistance and support as long as they contribute positively. Sigh, I should have gone into politics! I have lots of opinions!
I’ve done quite a few tags so I’ve tagged pretty much everyone! I’m going to leave this one open to anyone who wants to do this tag. First 11 people to comment “Tag me!” will be tagged! 🙂
And that’s my Blue Sky Tag! Like I said, feel free to do this tag or even answer some of the questions below in the comments. I’d love to hear your answers!
Thanks for reading!