Hi everyone! Let me start by thanking the amazing Cheila at Pink for Days for nominating me for this award! We continue Tag Me Tuesdays with the Blog-aholic Award today!I really do appreciate it and I’m so honored she thought of me! She is a true blog-aholic, as she blogs every day, and always has amazing posts. Check her out if you haven’t already!
As to whether I would classify myself as a blog-aholic, I would say yes. I am always writing, thinking of new ideas, reading other blogs, etc. I write three blog posts a week (four including tags right now, I’ve got a few waiting!) so I would say I am pretty obsessed with it!
Tag Me Tuesday!
In case you missed it last week or are new, if I have a tag/award to do I’ll do it on Tuesday! I have 3 more to do after this so I have a few more weeks to go! Personally I like doing tags because it’s so sweet that someone would think to nominate me. I also like how creative they can be and it’s a great time to acknowledge other great blogs!
What is the Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?
The Recipe Hunter.
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best/Favorite Posts:
Some of my all-time most viewed posts include my Product Review: Maybelline FitMe!, A Faster Horse Documentary Review, and Office Fashion! – OOTD. These are quite old so I was a little surprised at these but they were some of my favorites as well.
And the posts that were the most fun for me to write were My Home Office Tour, My Hamilton Experience & Review, How I organize my blog, and Thoughts on President Obama’s Farewell Address. I also liked all of my Mexico posts as well, all four of them! (One, two, three, four.) Okay, I’ll stop now!
3 Interesting Facts About Me
- I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast pretty much every Halloween in grade school. I would get so annoyed if a classmate tried to tell me that I was supposed to have a different costume every year because I did not want to another one!
- I would live in boots if I could year round. Too bad I really can’t get away with them in the summer! It’s almost to the point that it’s too warm in Chicago for me to wear boots everyday but I don’t want to give them up. Unfortunately I have to give up boots earlier than I expected because I am going to need to break in two new pairs of shoes this week!
- If I’m not wearing shoes I naturally walk on my toes. It’s bad for your shins I believe but it’s the most comfortable! Also I’m quite short so it helps me feel a little taller.
The Nominees are:
To all nominees, if you don’t have time to do the award or it’s just not your thing, I totally understand! Just know that I love your blogs and admire your dedication!
This was a fun award to do! Let me know an interesting fact about yourself in the comments, I’d love to read them. 🙂 Thanks again Cheila!
Thanks for reading!