Hi everyone! Welcome to Tag Me Tuesday! More on that later. I was nominated for the Liebster Award! My nomination came from the amazing Cheila from Pink For Days. I have really loved reading Cheila’s blog so check her out if you don’t already follow her!
About Tag Me Tuesday!
So I started this new “series” of sorts on my blog as I was recently nominated for a few awards and wanted to 1) do them fairly quickly to thank those who nominated me and 2) without replacing other posts that I wanted to do. This won’t be a post that I’ll do every week, just when I’ve been nominated for an award. I picked Tuesday since I thought it sounded better than Thursday. 🙂 Now back to the award!
The rules of this award:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display award;
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you;
- Give 11 random facts about yourself;
- Nominate 11 blogs;
- Notify them of the nomination;
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Random Facts About Me!
I don’t believe Cheila added questions so I’ll skip that and go straight to the random facts.
- I was about to cut my hair until my project manager showed up at work the other day with the exact haircut I wanted. I still can’t believe it! This happens every time I want to cut my hair! Years ago when I decided I wanted a pixi cut Emma Watson decided she wanted a pixie cut and then I didn’t do it. Sigh. Guess I’ll keep my princess hair a little longer.
- I have an 8 year old MacBook Pro. It did crash on me a few years ago and I was going to replace it with a Mac desktop but I took it to the Apple Genius people because it hadn’t been backed up and I wanted to try and salvage everything. Unfortunately it couldn’t be saved but I did get all new hardware for a fraction of the price of a new computer so I’m sticking with this one!
- My birthday is coming up in May! But I don’t want to be 26 so I’m just going to tell people that I’m turning 25 and see if anyone calls me out on it at work. Lols.
- Elder Scrolls Skyrim is my favorite video game but I hadn”t played in ages! I played it for the first time last weekend in a long time and I had really missed it and I am so lucky I left my character at the home where my husband and adopted kids are living because I never would have thought to check that house first. I gave the kids (Sissel and Sofie) apple dumplings and said bye to the hubby and then went off to fight vampires (playing the Dawnguard DLC right now). It’s such a fun game and I had a great time!
- I don’t have allergies. Or if I do I haven’t discovered them yet. Hopefully not!
- I really want to do an escape room but I am so competitive I think I’d frighten anyone in there with me. So when this was suggested for a team outing at work I had to shoot it down…
- I studied abroad in college and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I was in beautiful Barcelona for four and a half months and I still think of it as a home of sorts.
- I do not have a middle name but I recently told a buddy at work that I would adopt Elizabeth as my middle name. While I wouldn’t go out of my way to add it, I might just pretend! What do you think? Does Pamela Elizabeth sound good to you? 😀
- I’ve had so many hobbies. I post about some of them now but in the past I played flute for over 10 years, danced ballet for a bit in college, sang in a choir in middle school, took a black and white film photography course, and so much more! I love creativity and sometimes can’t get enough!
- I did not renew my Broadway in Chicago subscription. The four shows didn’t interest me enough for me to get the subscription and I’m trying to save money so I want to be more selective in the shows I do spend money to see. Right now I really want to see In the Heights but it’s not playing anywhere near me that I’ve been able to find.
- I want to find a cause to fight for. I feel strongly for women’s rights, quality education for all, and other things that the current President of the United States would hate. However I haven’t found a way that I can get involved yet. Hopefully soon!
And the lucky winners are:
If you have done this tag already or don’t quite feel like doing it, I will understand! Just know that your blog is amazing and I wanted to nominate you!
Questions for the Nominees
- Where do you write for your blog? Is it the same place all the time or do you travel about when you write?
- What was your go-to talent for school talent shows?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite musical? If you don’t have one feel free to substitute a favorite movie!
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head? (Sorry if it gets stuck again but I hear that if you go through the whole song through the end that gets it “unstuck”. At least that’s what a psychology friend of my sister’s told me.)
- What was your favorite subject in school? (School is totally on my mind.)
- How do you give back to your community?
- What is one book that you’ve read recently that’s impacted you?
- If you were given the opportunity to start your own business right now, would you take it? If so, what would you do? If not, why not?
- What’s a piece of home decor that you’ve recently bought that you’re quite proud of?
- What’s your dream vacation spot?
And that’s the end of this tag! Thank you again Cheila for nominating me!
I still have two more tags to go through so hopefully you found this interesting!
Thanks for reading!