Hey everyone! This is super exciting! I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! This is special for me because not only is this my first nomination for a blog award, but also because I was nominated by the amazing Cheila from Pink For Days! Cheila has an awesome blog and I highly recommend you check her out. Thank you very much Cheila!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post;
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image;
- Must add 7 facts about them;
- Then nominate 15 people;
- At the time of writing this I just came back from watching Logan at the movie theater. Wolverine was my favorite of the X-Men from the animated series that I would watch as a child and this movie was absolutely amazing! (I’m going to write a review of the movie next!) It has literally made me so happy that they finally got a Wolverine movie right. 🙂
- My family was invited to my cousin’s 15th birthday party next month. She and her family live in Georgia, so that would have been an awesome adventure but I already have tickets to see a musical that weekend and paid the entry fee for a fun run. Whoops!!! I’m hoping my parents can go though. In which case I would have an extra ticket to a musical that weekend since my mom wouldn’t be able to attend!
- Next weekend the family movie trip will be Beauty and the Beast (I hope). Belle is my favorite Disney princess and her library has always made me insanely jealous. I also really love Hermione Granger and Emma Watson so it’s like three of my favorite women all mushed into one. That actually doesn’t sound very nice when I add in “mushed” does it? But I’m really excited!
- I’m in charge of planning a family vacation! I’m thinking Cancun because we’ve been saying we’re going to go for over a decade. Our schedules are all so different though since my dad works in landscape and can’t go in August when I’m most likely to get a week off, my sister can’t get off January, and while December would be the best time to go, that would also be the most expensive time! Sigh…
- About three years ago I went through a time when I was having daily panic attacks. I haven’t had one in over two years but I still constantly worry that something will happen to trigger another panic attack.
- If there is one thing my home office is missing it’s a good lamp. I have a very weak lamp in one corner and then a brighter, but still not very good, floor lamp that I move around to try and get good lighting where I need it. Since I need to take lots of photos for my blog I’m thinking of getting a studio light or something like that though.
- I drink a lot of water at work. Maybe not enough as I should but a good amount! That’s because we have a nice water filter available so it’s easy to fill up and I never want to get soda or sugary drinks from the vending machine. However when I’m home for the weekend I don’t drink nearly as much and by the time I get to work on Monday I can feel the dehydration. In fact, after I am done writing this post, I’m going to run downstairs for a bottle of water!
Woah, I have to nominate 15 people now! That does seem like a lot, so I think I’m going to stick to 10. Here we go!
- Stella from Simply Stella
- Emma from Everything EmmZeeBee
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C.
- Beth from BethxKate
- Courtney from Court Does Cosmetics
- Alex from Xandra Rose
- Lui Maria from Lui Maria Blog
- Robin from Robinbeeblog
- Maddie from Stories and Spoons
- The Zinful Blonde (Sorry, don’t have your name!)
And that’s my award post! Thanks again Cheila!
Of course, if I didn’t tag you and you want to do this award, remember I only tagged 10 people so count yourself as the 11th! 🙂
Thanks for reading!