Hi everyone! Today I thought I’d show you my #2016BestNine photos from Instagram. No doubt you’ve seen these collages floating around on Instagram, and while I shared my on that platform, I wanted to share it here as well. Btw, my Instagram is starringpamela, just like my blog!
Tada! In order from left to right, top row to bottom row these photos show:
- My trip to Acapulco, aka the surprise vacation my mom sneaked into our visit to Mexico to see family members.
- Eevee from PokemonGo just hanging out in my living room.
- Felicia Day! I met her while she was on her book tour for her book You’re Never Weird on the Internet Almost.
- Kerrie the horse. I haven’t ridden Kerrie in months, I do miss her. She’s very stubborn but such a beauty!
- Chicago! I took this photo in downtown Chicago while with some friends, showing the city to a coworker who was visiting our office. We had a blast walking around and showing off the beauty of Chi-town.
- Chopper and me! Chopper is the only boy horse I’ve ridden and he’s named Chopper for a reason. I always get to pick between him or a lovely mare named Sapphire. I normally don’t pick him because in order to get the bit in his mouth I have to stick my fingers in to pry it open, but if Sapphire is covered in mud, I suck it up and go with this guy!
- Ah Starbucks! My iced chai tea latte that I got before my flight home from my first work related trip. I was in Cleveland for a few days while at an orientation for a mentoring program my company set up. I had a great time and I really like it so far.
- Starbucks again! Still a chai tea latte, but in a holiday cup and hot. I probably need to stop posting my Starbucks drinks.
- And lastly, my night out seeing How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying! I was surprised this was the musical that made it into my best nine. I’ve seen so many, including Hamilton that I hoped one would make it in and I’m glad it did. It was such a fun time and I really enjoyed the performance. I saw it at the Marriott Lincolnshire Theatre, which is a theatre in the round, and it was such a great experience!
So that’s the best nine from my Instagram this year! While 2016 has had it’s downs, I really had a good time overall and I can’t wait to see what 2017 brings. I look to a few things with worry but there is so much of this world I have yet to see that I want to have at least a few adventures.
I don’t really have anything planned but I’ll be turning 26, I hope to start traveling more, I want to start working towards my master’s degree, and I will be blogging my heart out!
Let me know what you are most looking forward to in 2017 in the comments.
Thanks for reading!